2-29 multi event and coin?

Doctor A

It looks like I may have found the time to host an event here in Tallinn, Estonia. As no one else was doing it :P Unfortunately, Estonia seems to be the only place I know of that has no real interest in Geocoins,so no money to get any coins for this one :(

Following on from what I wrote before there will be a 2-29 event here in Tallinn. I'm finalizing the details over the week and will be listing it early next week. It will be my first event and want it to be a good one:) So, I am going to be a bit cheeky. Would anyone be willing to donate a Geocoin as I don't have the cash for prizes for the event :( I would be eternally grateful.

I'll send you something.

It looks like I may have found the time to host an event here in Tallinn, Estonia. As no one else was doing it :P Unfortunately, Estonia seems to be the only place I know of that has no real interest in Geocoins,so no money to get any coins for this one :(

Following on from what I wrote before there will be a 2-29 event here in Tallinn. I'm finalizing the details over the week and will be listing it early next week. It will be my first event and want it to be a good one:) So, I am going to be a bit cheeky. Would anyone be willing to donate a Geocoin as I don't have the cash for prizes for the event :( I would be eternally grateful.

I'll send you something.

Thanks kdv much appreciated, I'll PM you my address.

Would anyone else be will to help me out on my first event? Thanks in advance.

I will! Send me your email :)

Thanks Steben6, with kdv thats a couple of prizes sorted. It really is great to be part part of a community that helps each other out when needed. Needless to say I will repay it back when I am able to, to those that ask :)

Here is my listing for the 29/2/2012 event Tallinn.

GC3CDWD One Day Too Many!

Thanks again to those who are sending coins for prizes. I hope they arrive in time.

Sent your coins out today. Hope they make it in time! Let me know and have fun at your event!

Thanks so much, I will. I am really looking forward to hosting this event hopefully I will have some good photos to post when its over :)

Received 2 mailers today, on from steben6 and one from mamoreb. Both for my 29th Feb. event. Thanks so much for your generosity, there are going to be some very happy and eager geocachers frantically playing bingo for these :)

I am also putting out a small series of caches, with a bonus cache at the end, for this day too so I will probably use one as a FTF prize.

I'm glad that the postal service is being kind to me too :)

I think it`s a shame that webxxi is putting up the group Leap Year Coin of Portugal and more into ebay before the event is even hold!

My link

My link

Mark, I think it is a hit into the face and is totaly against the intention what the group coin project is all about!

And the seller is one of the orga of GCF 2012 !

Sorry, but I had to bring this out, just my 2 cents.

I think it`s a shame that webxxi is putting up the group Leap Year Coin of Portugal and more into ebay before the event is even hold!

My link

My link

Mark, I think it is a hit into the face and is totaly against the intention what the group coin project is all about!

And the seller is one of the orga of GCF 2012 !

Sorry, but I had to bring this out, just my 2 cents.

I really like that red one but I agree with you on this one. They should not have been sold prior to their "debut" at the events. I guess though technically he isn't selling them before the events because the auctions end on Feb 29.

Hope everyone has a great event!!!

My Leap Day series went active at midnight, 7 caches with clues to a bonus cache. I'm now hoping the blizzard yesterday and last night still allows the finding of all :) And looking forward to my event tonight. Good luck to all event hosts for today and I hope everyone has a great time whatever you plans for this extra day :)

Just got back from a hugely successful event. We ended up with 55 attendees plus kids making it the second biggest event in Estonia :)

Again a massive thanks to those who sent geocoins to me for the bingo prizes, people were so happy to receive unactivated coins as their prize and we have had so much great feedback for the event and cache series.

Our event was a lot of fun. We had a great turnout and packed the place! (Five Guys Burgers) I am a little hoarse this morning from yelling out the raffle ticket numbers. LOL Unfortunately over half of our coins had a bad finish and have to be replaced. I was pretty bummed. But overall it was great!

My event was find #2500! It's kind of hard to say no to caching with a friend but I had to do it a couple of weeks ago so that my event would be the milestone. My 366 Calendar Date Challenge Cache was also published and found not long after afterwards.

What a great event we had last night, over 200 cachers attended. Lots of good food, conversations, stories of cachers filling there grid and lots of coins. There were even some stores of missing filling the grid by a day or two. We did manage to get our grid filled.

I had a great event. In fact I attended 3 great events. A flash mod at lunch time where I sold 10 or so of my coins. A flash mod at 2:29 where I sold 25 coins and my own event where I sold the remaining 15 coins. The Cache Addict version were all sold before I had them in hand. I can also tell you the Norther Colorado version was bought at these events also and might be sold out as well.

At my event I was able to raised $275 toward Geocoinfest 2012 which people here in Colorado are getting excited about.

Here are picture of the coins for our event GC37EMF. It's going to be BIG we have 103 "Will Attend" and counted over 130 cachers coming.

Will these Coins be on sale somewhere?

I am sorry, we sold out of both version. We ended up with 205 signing the log at our event.

From the Atwell_Family post it looks like the Cache Addict version were all sold also.