Moved to the Koots

JessiJames8287

Hey there!

We are a couple (mid-late 20's) who have recently moved to the West Kootenays in BC and are looking to meet people interested in joining us on some of our outdoor excursions. We have two well socialized dogs that join us wherever we go. It would be nice to have a few more people join us to scare away them cougars and bears!

We are planning to hike up to Brilliant Overlook east of Castlegar this weekend. We'll be on the hunt for a geocache "in the roots". If you're interested, message us by the end of Friday.

Hey! You have probably found this cache already, "in the roots" was the hint of the cache.

Yes, I remember that now.

There's 2 ways to get to the top of Brilliant Outlook. Most people hike up from the bottom, but you can also drive up to the ridge from in behind the golf course and then walk along the ridge to the caches.

Happy caching!

Hey! You have probably found this cache already, "in the roots" was the hint of the cache.

There's 2 ways to get to the top of Brilliant Outlook. Most people hike up from the bottom, but you can also drive up to the ridge from in behind the golf course and then walk along the ridge to the caches.

Happy caching!

3 ways...you can also climb up the face with the proper skill, knowledge, and equipment. :D

Keep your eyes peeled in the weekly newsletters for events near you. The West Kootenay cachers are an awesome bunch, and attending an event will find you a whole bunch of new friends. When I first moved to the area I hosted an event so that I could meet everyone. :anicute: