Name Received: (Date) 11/13/11

Package Sent (Date)12/12/11

Package Received: (Date)12/12/11

H2Ogrrrl(adult)

Signed up: 11/10/11

Name Received: (Date) 11/13/11

Package Sent 12/6/11

Package Received: 12/7/11

I can't figure out how to post a photo but I received my package today and love it!!

Mission 1 - dsvaughn

Signed up: November 11

Name Received: November 14

Package Sent: November 28

Package Received: December 11

Mission 2 - Princess Trouble

Package Received: November 23

Mission 3 - Rose86

Package Received: December 3

Mission 4 - RedChef

Package Received: (Date)

kdv (adult)

Signed up: Oct 24

Name Received: Nov 14

Package Sent: Dec 13 (sorry for the delay)

Package Received: Dec 16

bruchino (kid)

Package Sent: sending today

Package Received: Dec 20: I hear bruchino's package has arrived today too...more on that later today!

Today a big box from the US of A arrived and unpacking it was like having a second (or actually first) Christmas Day! Inside there were a sweet Christmas card, lots of holiday candies, a lot of gorgeous Christmas decorations (I LOVE the snowman hanger!), a great headlight for nightcaching! and a beautiful set of scarf, hat and gloves with leopard print. PLUS three amazing geocoins! But pictures speak louder than words (sporry for the poor quality):

d50d4a63.jpg

3236e89a.jpg

20218440.jpg

006ef7c5.jpg

Thank you so much southern_angel!!

Edited by kdv

kdv (adult)

bruchino (kid)

Package Received: Dec 20: I hear bruchino's package has arrived today too...more on that later today!

Today a big box from the US of A arrived and unpacking it was like having a second (or actually first) Christmas Day! Inside there were a sweet Christmas card, lots of holiday candies, a lot of gorgeous Christmas decorations (I LOVE the snowman hanger!), a great headlight for nightcaching! and a beautiful set of scarf, hat and gloves with leopard print. PLUS three amazing geocoins! But pictures speak louder than words (sporry for the poor quality):

d50d4a63.jpg

3236e89a.jpg

20218440.jpg

006ef7c5.jpg

Congratulations on the package, I really like seeing what other people get. The snowman hanger is cool! :-D

team_Romeo (family)

Signed up: Nov 7, 2011

Name Received: Nov 13, 2011

Package Sent: Nov 28, 2011 :santa:

Package Received: Dec 16, 2011 :santa:

A big thanks from our family to Guinea Gal who sent us a fabulous package. It contained 2 cool coins, 3 pathtags (which we don't have any yet), and a dog trackable. Plus, assorted goodies including Christmas pencils, a cool compass, a lanyard, dog ornament, and geocaching tattoos! Our 6-year-old cacher loves those tattoos! Our geodog, Brutus, can't wait to have his picture taken on our next caching adventure to put into the ornament. This is the first year that we have done geocoin exchanges and we've had a great time!

Here's a picture (hope that I did it right!):

IMG_2964.jpg

Signed up: 10/24/11 (email sent)

Name Received: 11/14/11

Package Sent: 12/12/11

Package Received: 12/15/2011

Grabbed yesterday's mail this morning, discovered a package!

Let's see....

A flashlite and batteries...cool....

A L&L with a couple of log books...will be used soon...

A TB tag....ditto...

And a 'GOD JUL 2011-MERRY CHRISTMAS' coin... sparkly and BEAUTIFUL!!!

(oh, and some chocolates...which barely survived the whole opening process)

:P:omnomnom:

A big thanks to Scott!

Well, it's a week past deadline, so I guess it's time to state where everyone is at.

as best as I can tell based on confirmations on the thread of sent packages, or received packages...everyone has sent their package except for a adult/child combo.

I'm going to send one more email tonight and if I don't get a reply I'll post them in the thread.

Can the following people confirm whether or not they have received a package? Some I know won't have gotten them yet based on sent dates, but I figure I'll put everyone on the list. Either send me an email on my account or post here. either is fine with me.

Amoolia

bruchino

butterflylady

clarkbowman

doc256

Dorsetgal & Geopet

drneal

EyeD10T - S. child

Fraldinhas

grodan and fiabus

kdv

kipper01

LewisClan77

lorca.nl

lorca.nl (dog)

mandello

Moozer

Mysterious_rose

RedChef

sheltiedogshowlover - kaylee

WebXII

team_Romeo (family)

Signed up: Nov 7, 2011

Name Received: Nov 13, 2011

Package Sent: Nov 28, 2011 :santa:

Package Received: Dec 16, 2011 :santa:

A big thanks from our family to Guinea Gal who sent us a fabulous package. It contained 2 cool coins, 3 pathtags (which we don't have any yet), and a dog trackable. Plus, assorted goodies including Christmas pencils, a cool compass, a lanyard, dog ornament, and geocaching tattoos! Our 6-year-old cacher loves those tattoos! Our geodog, Brutus, can't wait to have his picture taken on our next caching adventure to put into the ornament. This is the first year that we have done geocoin exchanges and we've had a great time!

Here's a picture (hope that I did it right!):

IMG_2964.jpg

Cool stuff!

Can someone please tell me how to make my pictures big like this? Mine came out really small and I don't know how to do it! :sad:

Thanks.

UPDATE

Mission 1 (doc256)

Signed up: 10/25/11

Name received: yes

Package sent: 11/28/11

Package received: 12/14/11

Mission 2 (pat1609)

Signed up: 10/25/11

Name received: yes

Package sent: 11/28/11

Package received: 12/12/11

I will post pictures after Christmas. Until then my wife has hidden the packages :rolleyes:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

mission 1: adults

grodan & fiabus (grodan Karin & fiabus Björn)

Signed up: oct 26

Name Received: nov 14

Package Sent dec 08, has not posted as received

Package Received: still waiting!

mission 2: kids

HunnyBunny1 (girl, turns 9 january 20)

Signed up: oct 26

Name Received: nov 14

Package Sent dec 08, has posted as received

Package Received: nov 28

She got a very nice box and was actually allowed to open it right away. (I know...but I too was curious, shhh) There was this really nice Holidaystocking filled with nice and fun things, pens in different colours, a little horse that make horsesound (the favourite) two cache?containers, necklace and bracelet, erasers in santastyle, dito pencils, some Snoopythings, oh, and there were some coins too. She got an orange summer solstice coin, a 101010 geocoin (mardigras?) and a little geowoodstockbear. Thank you very much Amoolia!! HunnyBunny says you made her a very nice package and a very nice painting/drawing.

Thank you for hosting this.

grodan Karin

Updates:

Packages not received

Amoolia

bruchino

butterflylady

clarkbowman

doc256

Dorsetgal & Geopet

drneal

EyeD10T - S. child (confirmed en route)

Fraldinhas

grodan and fiabus (confirmed en route)

kdv

kipper01

LewisClan77

lorca.nl

lorca.nl (dog)

mandello

Moozer

Mysterious_rose (confirmed en route)

RedChef

WebXII

Unfortunately I haven't confirmed that Lewisclan's package has been sent yet. I'm naming names tonight.

Cool stuff!

Can someone please tell me how to make my pictures big like this? Mine came out really small and I don't know how to do it! :sad:

Thanks.

I uploaded my pic to photobucket, copied the source string (hover over the photo to get it), and used the insert image icon in the message toolbar to add it here. I'm not sure if geocaching.com or photobucket did the resizing. Hope that helps!

Well, as i said, everyone's package has been confirmed sent, except for WebXII and Fraldinhas, an adult/child combo.

They may have been sent, but I have NO idea as they are not responding to the ton of emails and forum messages I have sent.

Their packages were to be sent to LewisClan77 and clarkbowman. I will continue to get a hold of them to see what is going on with their packages.

kdv (adult)

bruchino (kid)

d50d4a63.jpg

3236e89a.jpg

20218440.jpg

006ef7c5.jpg

You're very welcome!! I'm glad you liked everything.

mission 1: adults

grodan & fiabus

Package Sent dec 08, has not posted as received

Package Received: We got a great box of christmas spirit from UK today. Thank you Santa X. Two duffs, 2 ornaments for the tree, some pathtags and some chocolate and 2 lovely coins. Think there were more also but my mind is malfunctioning sometimes. Thank you very much!!

mission 2: kids

HunnyBunny1

Package Sent yes and has posted as received

Package Received: yes

Thank you for hosting this.

grodan Karin

Cool stuff!

Thanks.

I uploaded my pic to photobucket, copied the source string (hover over the photo to get it), and used the insert image icon in the message toolbar to add it here. I'm not sure if geocaching.com or photobucket did the resizing. Hope that helps!

Thank you! I'm going to try that :sunsure: and see how I do!

Well, as i said, everyone's package has been confirmed sent, except for WebXII and Fraldinhas, an adult/child combo.

They may have been sent, but I have NO idea as they are not responding to the ton of emails and forum messages I have sent.

Their packages were to be sent to LewisClan77 and clarkbowman. I will continue to get a hold of them to see what is going on with their packages.

Bummer.

My 10 year old received her package and was super thrilled with it. I am not sure of the Geo-ID of the person that sent it, but the package came from Germany. She wrote the following note:

Thank you so much for my package. I was really happy with it! I really liked the different kinds of chocolate and coins, even the teddy bear, log books, caches and snowglobe. The one reason I really liked the chocolate is because it was from Germany. It was super yummy! The note was cute and my dad used a translator application to read what it said. Thanks again for the amazing package.

fc3a0e1e-8641-4cd0-8eab-718ea21834b1.jpg?rnd=0.7169698

EyeD10T and Fairygurl

Signed up: 11/3

Name Received: 11/14

Package Sent 11/29

Coin Received: 12/3

Child number 1

Package Sent 11/29

Package Received: 12/12

Child number 2

Package Sent 11/29

Package Received:12/20

Thank you so much Ashallond for a great mission. We really enjoyed it. :)

actually clarkbowman, there is Joy. I got confirmation that WebXII and company did in fact send their packages out on the 16th, but they have to cross the pond, so it may be a bit late.

ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED SENT

Please post when you get them so that we can see if any get lost in the mail.

Signed up: 10-23-11

Name Received: 11-14-11

Package Sent 11-25-11

Package Received: 12-20-11

drneal said we have to wait until sat or sunday to open presents....grrrrr

arf!

Time to post. I received a great package from sheltiedogshowlover, Kaylee, Luke Leia & Dawn!

SANY0281-1.jpg

Just like at the shelter I was adopted from does, the little decorations just above the christmas card indicate things like blankets, or paper towels, garbage bags, cleaning supplies, ect., had been donated by these wonderful doggies and their pet, to the Lollipop Farm (a local humane society. Another donation was also made to the happy tails rescue in Kathy's memory. I think drneal liked this present the most of all.

the coins were a signature coin from sheltiedogshowlover, 2 good dog blessing rings (one for me and one for myheine,) and a 2008 christmas snow globe.

SANY0282-1.jpg

I appreciate the thought that went into this mission. I would also like to thank Ashallond for putting the mission together.

Arf!

Received a wonderful package today from grodan & fiabus - wow, what goodies! The family gathered around while Amoolia gleefully handed me each little package, wondering which ones she could open :)

Thanks for all the wonderful presents - some lovely coins, Christmas ornaments, tasty tidbits, and cow critters. Also thanks for remembering my little (and not so little) ones :)

Bummer.

Still nothing from WebXII - which is disappointing - RadioNut50's outgoing mission was to this person, in Portugal.

Christmas came, Christmas now past.

But, as bad things happen from time to time, we can only assume WebXII has no internet access.

they were in a move. I did finally get an email from them stating that all presents had been sent on the 16th, and they had already received their gifts.

The following people need to confirm they have received their package when they get them.

Amoolia

Ashallond

bruchino

butterflylady

clarkbowman

doc256

Dorsetgal & Geopet

drneal

EyeD10T - S. child

Fraldinhas

grodan and fiabus

kdv

kipper01

LewisClan77

lorca.nl

lorca.nl (dog)

mandello

Moozer

Mysterious_rose

RedChef

WebXII

Here are some pictures of bruchino's presents. Sorry again for the bad quality (of the pictures!).

Everything together:

06900a4a.jpg

A shark plane with a lot of moving parts:

41460f3f.jpg

A really cute Spongebob Christmas tree hanger:

50e542e7.jpg

A beautiful "CITO/Every day earth day" coin:

760dbab0.jpg

Thanks again for the very nice package!

kdv and bruchino: packages received yesterday (I still need to post pictures of bruchino's wonderful package)

bruchino's outgoing package sent yesterday, kdv's a few days earlier

Edited by kdv

Mission 1 - dsvaughn

Package Received: December 11

Mission 2 - Princess Trouble

Package Received: November 23

Mission 3 - Rose86

Package Received: December 3

Mission 4 - RedChef

Package Received: December 29

All of ours have arrived!! Thank you for hosting this fun exchange.

Received a wonderful package today from grodan & fiabus - wow, what goodies! The family gathered around while Amoolia gleefully handed me each little package, wondering which ones she could open :)

Thanks for all the wonderful presents - some lovely coins, Christmas ornaments, tasty tidbits, and cow critters. Also thanks for remembering my little (and not so little) ones :)

Glad it made it over the pond. Funny is that my daughter received her mission from Amoolia. :D Thank you very much!

grodan Karin

Patrick (pat1609) received a large green package from Sweden - in fact it was almost the largest package under the Christmas tree :D . When he opened it on Christmas eve, he found lots of sweets and a little moose and some other things including several very beautiful coins. He was very happy.

j46l-1-c4ca.jpg

j46l-2-c81e.jpg

Edited by doc256

Firstly, I must apologise to Ashallond and everyone, as shortly after I joined this mission, I was *shock horror* banned from Groundspeak forums! My crime? A signature line that I have had for between three and four YEARS stating that I leave shiny round items with a hole in them and a number on the back, logable on another site in geocaches. Apparently, they are Groundspeak competitors ... who knew?

I note that the package I sent to Sweden was received and the package I received from Pennsylvania has arrived. Unfortunately, my street address was missing from the package and it had just my town on, so the Post Office, although it took them a little time, managed to find me! :laughing:

I received lots of chocolate, :omnomnom: a Christmas decoration :santa: and three lovely coins, my favourite of course is the Laval k9 one :) :) :)

b8d0a8da-ac0f-4bb1-b4be-a4040448bf66.jpg?rnd=0.2039347

Thank you very much Secret Santa, and many thanks to Ashallond for patience with my banning predicament.