Name Received: November 14

Package Sent: November 28

Package Received: (Date)

boiler-todd

Signed up: 10/23/11

Name received: 11/13/11

Package sent: 11/30/11

Package received: 12/4/11

Wow!! I got an awesome gift from the Butterfly Lady. A Kiwi Christmas package with SEVEN coins. And Whittakers chocolate from New Zealand which was quickly taken by my daughter. Thankfully, I was able to hang onto it until I got a picture. Oh My Gosh!! That is the mother-load of gift exchanges.

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

boiler-todd

Signed up: 10/23/11

Name received: 11/13/11

Package sent: 11/30/11

Package received: 12/4/11

Wow!! I got an awesome gift from the Butterfly Lady. A Kiwi Christmas package with SEVEN coins. And Whittakers chocolate from New Zealand which was quickly taken by my daughter. Thankfully, I was able to hang onto it until I got a picture. Oh My Gosh!! That is the mother-load of gift exchanges.

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

Wow that's a cool package:-)

Toddzombie65 (adult)

Signed up: 11/10/11

Name Received: (Date) 11/13/11

Package Sent (Date)

H2Ogrrrl(adult)

Package Sent 12/6/11

I'll remind Toddzombie65 to get his mailed.

Signed up:

Name Received:

Package Sent 12/09/11 Yes, it is going in the mail on Friday!

Package Received: 12/15/11

I received a nice package from Broiler-Todd it had a Christmas Stocking containing 3 geocoins(an 11-11-11 from Idaho, A World Diabetes day coin and a non trackable holiday 3 Muskateers? coin) as well as 2 boxes of votive candles (Pine and berry) and a matchstick cache container with a bison tube tucked inside.

Thank you Broiler-Todd. I am sooo happy there weren't any candy temptations inside!

dancingprincess has received her package and enjoyed opening it completely.

When she's awake, and I have time to get her 4 year old opinions of it, I'll post pictures and her comments. (the doll outfits went on to her two yellow teddy bears and went to sleep with her. yay!)

Please remember to confirm when you have sent out or received your package. Emails will be sent to everyone tomorrow as a further reminder.

I've been wanting one of those "Discover Me Name Tag" (see below). Does anyone know if there are any more available?

Signed up: October 24, 2011

Name Received: November 14, 2011

Package Sent: December 3, 2011

Package Received: December 1, 2011

The Geocoin store has a number of different colors in a different style.

The one you received was the club version.

I have traded both of mine away but I'm sure there are others that might be available thru the trading thread

Good Luck :)

Edited by TeamEccs21

I've been wanting one of those "Discover Me Name Tag" (see below). Does anyone know if there are any more available?

I have traded both of mine away but I'm sure there are others that might be available thru the trading thread

Oh, I'm not the one that received the club version...boiler-todd did (congrats boiler todd on your nice mission). But, the club version is the one I've been looking for. I'm a member of GCC but wasn't when they were selling these and now they are sold out :( I'll go post it in the trading thread. Thanks TeamEccs21!

Oh, I'm not the one that received the club version...boiler-todd did (congrats boiler todd on your nice mission). But, the club version is the one I've been looking for. I'm a member of GCC but wasn't when they were selling these and now they are sold out :( I'll go post it in the trading thread. Thanks TeamEccs21!

try contacting dflye

ILYK

Toddzombie65 (adult)

Package Sent (Date)

H2Ogrrrl(adult)

Package Sent 12/6/11

Package Received: 12/7/11

I can't figure out how to post a photo but I received my package today and love it!!

try contacting dflye

ILYK

Ok. I will. Thank you drneal!

Ashallond

Signed up: Oct 26

Name Received: Nov 13

Package Sent Dec. 9th

dancingprincess

Signed up: Oct 26

Name Received: Nov 13

Package Sent Dec. 9th

Package Received: Dec. 5th

Remember, the deadline for getting the packages out is Saturday!!! Emails coming out to everyone who hasn't noted they have sent their package yet.

Please don't make me name everyone.....

mission 1: adults

grodan & fiabus (grodan Karin & fiabus Björn)

Signed up: oct 26

Name Received: nov 14

Package Sent dec 08

Package Received: not yes

mission 2: kids

HunnyBunny1 (girl, turns 9 january 20)

Signed up: oct 26

Name Received: nov 14

Package Sent dec 08

Package Received: nov 28

She got a very nice box and was actually allowed to open it right away. (I know...but I too was curious, shhh) There was this really nice Holidaystocking filled with nice and fun things, pens in different colours, a little horse that make horsesound (the favourite) two cache?containers, necklace and bracelet, erasers in santastyle, dito pencils, some Snoopythings, oh, and there were some coins too. She got an orange summer solstice coin, a 101010 geocoin (mardigras?) and a little geowoodstockbear. Thank you very much Amoolia!! HunnyBunny says you made her a very nice package and a very nice painting/drawing.

Thank you for hosting this.

grodan Karin

Our packages are almost ready to go, but I'm waiting for some coins from a trade I did especially for them. I am sure it will be worth the wait!

kdv (adult)

Signed up: Oct 24

Name Received: Nov 14

Package Sent (Date)

bruchino (kid)

Package Sent (Date)

E-mail sent: 11/10/11: Dawn, Luke & Leia (Sheltie geodogs)

Name received: Recieved!

Package sent: (SENDING SAT DEC 10)

Package received: Recieved!

o0q6uq.jpg

I got a wonderful package in the mail from Dr. Neal for the sheltie pups! I opened a few items in the package that felt like they were for me and not the pups and then put the rest of the wrapped packages under the tree for them to open on Christmas morning. Here are a few of the wonderful items that were included, including the fantastic bernese mountain dog coin I was hoping to someday find! And that tick key I'm sure will come in handy. This year we had a dog come into a training class with 22 ticks on them! It's been a bad year for ticks.

Can't wait to see what else the puppers are going to get. If anyone has a problem with me waiting for them to open them we'll have an early christmas but it's so nice to have presents under the tree for the pups!

Thanks Drneal!

E-mail sent: 11/10/11: Dawn, Luke & Leia (Sheltie geodogs)

Name received: Recieved!

Package sent: (SENDING SAT DEC 10)

Package received: Recieved!

o0q6uq.jpg

I got a wonderful package in the mail from Dr. Neal for the sheltie pups! I opened a few items in the package that felt like they were for me and not the pups and then put the rest of the wrapped packages under the tree for them to open on Christmas morning. Here are a few of the wonderful items that were included, including the fantastic bernese mountain dog coin I was hoping to someday find! And that tick key I'm sure will come in handy. This year we had a dog come into a training class with 22 ticks on them! It's been a bad year for ticks.

Can't wait to see what else the puppers are going to get. If anyone has a problem with me waiting for them to open them we'll have an early christmas but it's so nice to have presents under the tree for the pups!

Thanks Drneal!

Great package:-)

The coin in the picture, do you know if it's a Bernese Mountain Dog?

Mission 1 - Butterfly_Lady

Signed up: Tuesday 25th October

Name Received: - Monday 14 November

Package Sent - Friday 18 November - and it's posted as received

Package Received: -

Mission 2 - RadioNut50

Package Sent - Friday 18 November -

Package Received: - Courier post just handed RadioNut50 a box from ?Benedict - thanks.

He's busy with Saturday pre Christmas Summer cleanup chores, and is looking forward to opening later when he takes a break!

Thanks - this was a bit of a surprise mission to him, he's been busy looking after our NZ caching community, that I thought to sign up on his behalf, send out on his behalf, and surprise him with an incoming mission!

Listen out for RadioNut50 New Zealand segment on geotalk podcast Australia!

Photos to be posted after both missions received.

Package Received: -

Mission 2 - RadioNut50

Package Received: - Courier post just handed RadioNut50 a box from ?Benedict - thanks.

He's busy with Saturday pre Christmas Summer cleanup chores, and is looking forward to opening later when he takes a break!

Thanks - this was a bit of a surprise mission to him, he's been busy looking after our NZ caching community, that I thought to sign up on his behalf, send out on his behalf, and surprise him with an incoming mission!

Sorry! Maybe I forgot to add my caching name...steben6. I meant to! I sent the package to RadioNut50 and I hope he likes it!!

The Butterfly Lady gave me so many coins in this exchange. Reflecting on the Reason for the Season. "It is better to Give than Receive". If she doesn't mind, I will donate the "Discover Me Name Tag" GCC version to Southern_Angel. Just email me your snail mail address.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Thank you so much boiler-todd! You are so kind and sweet. You will be blessed for your kindness and generosity. Merry Christmas!

The Butterfly Lady gave me so many coins in this exchange. Reflecting on the Reason for the Season. "It is better to Give than Receive". If she doesn't mind, I will donate the "Discover Me Name Tag" GCC version to Southern_Angel. Just email me your snail mail address.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

HAPPY that this re-gifting is occurring.

I searched my coin collection for the 2nd one, but realised I have already donated it as a mystery prize at an event.

Mission 2 - RadioNut50

Sorry! Maybe I forgot to add my caching name...steben6. I meant to! I sent the package to RadioNut50 and I hope he likes it!!

No - he has now opened it and discovered your caching name on the card.

I was not going to open it for him, while he was busy cleaning up.

He is thrilled, especially with the Harrison coin - he had one travelling, that is now MIA somewhere in the land of OZ.

Many thanks for such a thoughtful mission.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Signed Up: October 28th

Name Received: November 13th

Package Sent: December 1st

Package Received: November 29th!

6f5e7da1-00b0-4da7-a736-283f3d92760f.jpg

1a18eb57-e68f-4e2a-95b7-c318d6daa3b1.jpg

fc1022e4-4dd8-43ae-bced-14b76883c6b8.jpg

Finally posting some pics of the great stuff I got in my holiday mission. Thank you so much to redchef (Danielle) for all the cool swag and the very neat coins...we love them because GeoWoodstock 8 was our first mega event. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Can someone please tell me how to make my pictures bigger? :wacko:

Edited by steben6

Toddzombie65 (adult)

Package Sent (Date)12/12/11

Package Received: (Date)12/12/11

H2Ogrrrl(adult)

Package Sent 12/6/11

Package Received: 12/7/11

I can't figure out how to post a photo but I received my package today and love it!!

ok, I've got emails currently into two people who said they would get their packages out today, waiting on kdv to get that trade in, and then I've got two people who haven't replied back one way or another. I am going to follow up with them (and they are also adult/kid or adult/pet combos!) so will see if I can get any reply from them in a day or two.

Remember to PLEASE let the thread know when you receive a package.

My oldest daughter received her awesome package today and loved it. She received a throw blanket, Farkle game, nail polish, lip gloss, pencils, a cute card game, a Christmas ducky, and m&ms. She also received a couple of really cool coins and a travel tag. She was super happy and wants to send a huge thank you to DancingPrincess for such an awesome package! :)

b262833d-b1d4-4080-b75c-e083af69d403.jpg?rnd=0.4921213

387e2686-09ff-40bf-aa4e-5bac579a03f6.jpg?rnd=0.2665182

6e4eaae3-c04d-4481-b557-b6e11ebcabb8.jpg?rnd=0.8301159

EyeD10T and Fairygurl

Signed up: 11/3

Name Received: 11/14

Package Sent 11/29

Coin Received: 12/3

Child number 1

Package Sent 11/29

Package Received: 12/12

Child number 2

Package Sent 11/29

Package Received:

Package Received: - today! All the way from Denmark, and what a neat package - a double CD and DVD, handmade heart hanger, a snowman just to cool our summer days, White flower GC which I forget the name of, for the moment (long day!), a few other things and an activated GC to release over the upcoming summer holidays.

Thanks to MysteriousRose - a great package.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Mission 2 - RadioNut50

Package Received: - yes - Saturday 10 December - Thanks to Steben6

Photos have been taken of both, and will be posted soon.

MISSION almost complete - just waiting to hear if RadioNut's outgoing mission has arrived at it's destination.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Edited by Butterfly_lady

kdv (adult)

Package Sent: Dec 13 (sorry for the delay)

bruchino (kid)

Package Sent: still not sent, but will definitely do so this week (box is ready, waiting for an incoming coin)

JIPPIEEEE Lorca and me are INNN

Lorca doggie girly

Signed up: 13-11-`11

Name Received: 14-11-`11

Package Sent : 13-12-`11

Package Received:

Anne human girly

Signed up: 13-11-`11

Name Received: 14-11-`11

Package Sent : 13-12-`11

Package Received :

i`m so so sorry that i`m a few day`zzz late i had to wait for some trade`zzzzz

Signed up. 10/23/11

Name received: 11/14/11

Package sent: 12/10/11 Heading to the Left Coast :ph34r:

Package received 12/14/11 :lol:

And a great package it was, we especially liked the finger lights.

Still looking for my camera after moving in mid September so pictures might not be forthcoming

Thanks so much to our secret Santa in Connecticut