how to make a word flash or blink on a cache page

lazydawg

Does anyone know the HTML code to have a word blink on and off on a cache page? I checked the "knowledge books" with no success. I have tried <blink><blink/> and that didn't work. maybe it can't happen on a cache page?

Formating's a bit off, ending the tag should be </blink>. You'll also want to make sure you've enabled HTML descriptions on the cache page.

That said, many people find Blink annoying.

Edited by Glimmereyes

I had tried both ways before I posted the question. Thanks for the help, I just wanted to post "3900 finds" to honor a local cacher at the bottom of my cache page since it was the cache that he achieved this milestone. Thanks again for the help, I have been able to accomplish what I wanted.

I had tried both ways before I posted the question. Thanks for the help, I just wanted to post "3900 finds" to honor a local cacher at the bottom of my cache page since it was the cache that he achieved this milestone. Thanks again for the help, I have been able to accomplish what I wanted.

Looks like an animated GIF was the solution. Good job.

flamingtext_com_1319412430_8095.gif

PS: I side with those that find this sort of thing to be very annoying, but I'm glad that you were able to accomplish what you wanted to do.