What is THE GPS to get?

I have been using my iPhone and I have some issues with its accuracy, plus I feel i'm ready (or at least willing) to try harder caches. If you could pick your dream GPS (or have it) which one is it (money not an issue)? I know this is something I'm going to enjoy for a long time and my kids like it also. I don't like to buy beginners things because it seems I just want the cooler toy in a few weeks and then get it. So this time I'm skipping the newbie one and I want the expert/bells and whistles one....so which one is that!? :)

If you can do paperless cacheing it will make it a lot more fun and practical. I have a vistahcx, and while it is a very nice unit, it doesn't do paperless caching. I got an oregon on sale and I love it! I also got an astro to track my doggies, it's supposed to be sort of based on the 62. It also does paperless caching. It doesn't have a touch screen though.

The touch screen is pretty awesome if you like to put notes in your waypoints. You can lock it if you need to. The screen is nice and big.