looking to upgrade

ayrbrain

I have had my trusty secondhand etrex for just over a year now, it has been fantastic for me starting out on geocaching. It is now starting to sometimes loose it's little spring where the batteries go, so far i have managed to spot it once it lands as it pings out of the back!

So i am thinking of a new one, but I have no idea what to buy.

Maybe one that shows a map, but as i am in no way a "techi" nothing too complicated but maybe something up from the one I have.

I would welcome any ideas/help

many thanks

I have had my trusty secondhand etrex for just over a year now, it has been fantastic for me starting out on geocaching. It is now starting to sometimes loose it's little spring where the batteries go, so far i have managed to spot it once it lands as it pings out of the back!

Maybe one that shows a map, but as i am in no way a "techi" nothing too complicated but maybe something up from the one I have.

many thanks

the new garmin 10-- 20-- 30 look ok I'm thinking of upgrading myself, and the price don't seem to bad, go outdoors stock them.

many thanks

the new garmin 10-- 20-- 30 look ok I'm thinking of upgrading myself, and the price don't seem to bad, go outdoors stock them.

I have a dakota 20 I bought it before I had heard off geocaching its really good if you walk a certain area alot its worth investing in the better map even tells you the best time to catch a fish - havent got that bit to work yet the river still holds my salmon!Easy to use but remember to carry spare batteries. tightlines salmo11

I have a dakota 20 I bought it before I had heard off geocaching its really good if you walk a certain area alot its worth investing in the better map even tells you the best time to catch a fish - havent got that bit to work yet the river still holds my salmon!Easy to use but remember to carry spare batteries. tightlines salmo11

Many thanks