Forums glitch - can't post reply

ArtMan

I have had trouble several times in the past week or so posting a reply in a thread. when I click the 'post a reply' button, I get taken back to the main Groundspeak Forums page. Sometimes it will work properly on the second or third time, sometimes not.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

If you aren't logged in to the forums when you attempt a reply, it will knock you back out to the forum index (also logs you in) - and then you have to come back and find the thread you were wanting to reply to.

I can't imagine that is a desirable way to go abou doing that - but it isn't something out-of-the-ordinary. I have gotten used to just clicking "log in" before I even start looking. icon_smile.gif

- Toe.

--==< http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe >==--

If you aren't logged in to the forums when you attempt a reply, it will knock you back out to the forum index (also logs you in) - and then you have to come back and find the thread you were wanting to reply to.

I can't imagine that is a desirable way to go abou doing that - but it isn't something out-of-the-ordinary. I have gotten used to just clicking "log in" before I even start looking. icon_smile.gif

- Toe.

--==< http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe >==--

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

Even if you are logged in this occasionally happens. I don't understand why, but it does. Maybe this last upgrade will fix it and allow the login to work right all the time. icon_smile.gif

I'm not lost!

I just don't know where I am.

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

Even if you are logged in this occasionally happens. I don't understand why, but it does. Maybe this last upgrade will fix it and allow the login to work right all the time. icon_smile.gif

I'm not lost!

I just don't know where I am.