user stats--suggestion on listing logged caches

Daphne of Mysteries Inc

When I go to someone's user stats and click on the caches they've done, I'd like to see a simple list consisting of nothing but the name of the caches (clickable links) and the date they did them, just like we have on our own cache page. It would take up so much less space and make searching so much easier.

For example, many times I will be reading a person's log and they will mention other caches they did that day (but not by name). I might want to look up those other cache logs, but say they did the cache I'm looking at over a year ago and have hundreds of logs between then and now. It's very time-consuming trying to wade through all those pages of caches trying to find others they did on the same day.

Does this make since, or am I rambling too much? If it does make sense, does anybody agree with me? Or is there an easier way to do this that I haven't figured out yet?

By the way, I do like the new profile and member stats pages, except like everyone else, I'd like to see the total on the first page.

*Daphne*

Mysteries Inc.

ingeo-button2.gif

"Their poverty, combined with their naivete and limited knowledge of the world, left them no choice but to put cheap, uninteresting stuff in their time capsule." -- from an article in the ONION, 14 Oct. 1999

Yes, it used to be easier to look up a user's logs for the day. But, you can get the same thing by going to the search page and searching by user name.

It does not look just like My Cache Page, but you can search for all finds by a user. You will be able to determine the day they were found.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose