Google Street View catches geocacher!

As we were spending some time in Prescott, Arizona this weekend and had a travelbug to drop off, we decided to check out the Sundog Travel Bug Hotel cache (GC1AMQP) hoping to find another traveler to help on its journey. Did some research on the location, checking out Google Maps. As I zoomed into the map, lo and behold, the Google Street camera had visited the location. As I panned around the Street View image, I noticed a car parked to the side of the road and what appeared to be two persons investigating something behind a bush. I had a hunch that was the location of the cache, and sure enough - Street View marks the spot!

Check it out here: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=N+34°+34.011+W+112°+26.131+(GC1AMQP)+

That guy isn't much of a ninja. :ph34r: TONS of muggles probably saw that.

Im not from the area, but that place looks pretty secluded. Not many people drive by, judging on how they just left the car in that position on the side of the road. (I could be wrong) That is awesome, great find jkershaw2000.

I didn't even have to go to the street view on my weird encounter. I was still at satellite view and was wanting to compare my GPS coordinates for my HOME location with the Sat view. Damned if it didn't catch me pulling into the drive. OH it was with in feet of where I took that mark. Was really close.