"spanish style"?

harlthegr8

Hi all,

New to Geocaching and I love it! Going bit by bit finding out what hints mean and such...This one has me stumped and so far I haven't been able to find it on google or anything else Like I found the others...

What does "spanish style" mean?

Thanks in advance for the help!

-harlthegr8

Not knowing the cache (page) or the hide, our guess would be a guess as any guess. Nothing to base our guess upon.

Now if it were a reference to a spanish style hide, that would be different. However, not a clue about the hint. Methinks ya gotta be "on site" to understand it.

EDIT: I would GUESS, this is redundant enough. :ph34r:

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

I found a couple of cache listings which are "Spanish style". Unfortunately, the most recent log on GCZKX9 specifically states it is not exactly Spanish style. Heartbreaker. But maybe that cache will help you in your research, to find someone who could describe that kind of hide.

I found a couple of cache listings which are "Spanish style". Unfortunately, the most recent log on GCZKX9 specifically states it is not exactly Spanish style. Heartbreaker. But maybe that cache will help you in your research, to find someone who could describe that kind of hide.

I spent a day geocaching in Barcelona and every one that I found except one was a micro, but I doubt that helps.

The topic of hide styles comes up here somewhat frequently, usually referring to U.S. State style (North Carolina style, Florida Style, etc) but typically they define regions so large that it's hard to identify a specific hiding style. For other "style" hides, more often than not, it refers to the handle of a local geocacher. Is there a geocacher in your area that uses "Spanish" as their (or part of) geocaching name? BTW, some of the "style" hides associated with a specific hider can be quite difficult as they become notorious for creating difficult and/or well camouflaged hides.