Searches by direction

Muskytooth

Maybe this has been brought up already.....but would it be possible to search buy direction from a set point. Example....I am traveling north today. I don't care about what caches are nearest to me, I only want what is north of me.

Thanks much, Muskytooth

It's not how far you go. It's how go you far.

quote:
Originally posted by Muskytooth:

Maybe this has been brought up already.....but would it be possible to search buy direction from a set point. Example....I am traveling north today. I don't care about what caches are nearest to me, I only want what is north of me.

Thanks much, Muskytooth

Actually, it has been brought up, but I can't resist a chance to pimp one of my favorite geocaching helper apps, ClayJar's Watcher program. icon_biggrin.gif

Since you are a subscribing member, you can get the pocket queries emailed to you in GPX format. Once you have that, you can open it in Watcher and filter it by direction (or just about any and all other parameters you can think of). You can then save the filtered list and use that for uploading to your GPS or creating cache pages for your PDA.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.