Geocacher_coza logo

geocacher_coza

It has come to my attention that somebody is advocating that the Geocacher_coza logo belongs to him and that he intends to register the logo.

I would like to make it clear that the log was designed my myself and WILL always stay my intellectual property. I gave Henri Wally Wallace permission to use the logo after I sold all my geocaching shop stock to him. I also kindly told him at the time that he can use the logo for the shop. NEVER did I sell or give the logo to him. Even before buying my stock he used my logo on some shirts he got made without my permission.

The logo of geocacher Sa is for all to use and will not be hijacked. I will fight any attempt by someone to register the log as their intellectual property. I will defend the right of MY logo in a court of law using common law practice.

HENRI, please refrain from claiming rights to my logo and please back off your plans in registering my logo.

Anybody that would like to use the logo on websites, face book etc are free to do so. PM or email me for some of the original copies.

It has come to my attention that somebody is advocating that the Geocacher_coza logo belongs to him and that he intends to register the logo.

I would like to make it clear that the log was designed my myself and WILL always stay my intellectual property. I gave Henri Wally Wallace permission to use the logo after I sold all my geocaching shop stock to him. I also kindly told him at the time that he can use the logo for the shop. NEVER did I sell or give the logo to him. Even before buying my stock he used my logo on some shirts he got made without my permission.

The logo of geocacher Sa is for all to use and will not be hijacked. I will fight any attempt by someone to register the log as their intellectual property. I will defend the right of MY logo in a court of law using common law practice.

HENRI, please refrain from claiming rights to my logo and please back off your plans in registering my logo.

Anybody that would like to use the logo on websites, face book etc are free to do so. PM or email me for some of the original copies.

Thanks for pointing this out and thanks for the use of the logo on the Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/258832127487084/?id=260408907329406