Cache list sorted by date of last log?

Jyrki&Sari

Is it possible somehow to sort the cache list by date of last log?

I'd like to see what others are doing in my area. What I do is I use advanced search and search by State/Country and I get the list of all caches in my country.

But this list is sorted by the date of cache creation. I'd like to sort this list instead by date of last log (or date of last find).

Would this kind of sorting be possible to do?

Jyrki

There are two ways to do this right now. One is to become a premium member and order a pocket query file in GPX format, for the caches in your area. Then use the Watcher software to sort the list of caches by the date of the most recent log.

The other way is to use Dan Miller's Stats Site, which would give you a list of all the most recent logs in Finland. Right now the site is not working, though. icon_confused.gif

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

Thanks for the information.

Dan Miller's site we have already been using. It's very nice although we have noticed that there are delays for the logs to get there and sometimes it even misses some logs totally.

Is it so that the pocket queries give new data only once a day? It would be very nice to refresh the cache/log list once in a while to see if there are any new logs entered to the system.

Jyrki