Camerabug and Nanobug

lifechooser

I thought I'd update the forum on a couple of bugs I have.

The first was a disposable camera which I sent out earlier in the year. The rules stated that it couldn't be taken out of the local area. When 9 frames were remaining, I managed to grab it back and developed the film - after taking it on a 5/5 mission. I've relaunched the bug with a new camera, about 100 miles from home, so hopefully it will get back to my area fairly quickly. The results are here: http://www.geocaching.com/track/gallery.aspx?ID=3283995 and I'm really pleased with them

Another bug I had, went missing 10 months ago on it's first hop. I've decided that the time is right to resurrect the bug, so I've come up with NANOBUG. It's a standard black nano container, but with a tb code and instructions inside. The description suggests that it can live outside of a cache, as long as it's touching it. After all, if there's room for a nano, there is normally room for two nanos. I want it to travel where no other tb's can go. What do you think? http://coord.info/TB3MHKP

I like your nanobug idea. The pessimistic part of my brain is saying that it will never last; that people have a hard enough time with the simplest methods of handling a basic bug, so they'll have no idea how to handle this. But the optimistic side is saying that this is just way too cool not to try :)

I've added it to my watchlist and am hoping for the best.