2011 Sexiest Cacher Cointest

Doctor A

Recently I saw where someone had resurrected a thread from awhile back that was a sexiest cacher contest. I thought it was pretty cool to scroll through and see that there are some pretty attractive cachers out there! So I decided that we need a new cointest. So here are the rules for the 20011 version:

1. There'll be a contest for sexiest male and sexiest female cacher.

2. One entry of a female cacher and one entry of a male cacher per person/cacher account.

3. The person who ENTERS the sexy cacher is the winner, NOT the sexy cacher.

4. You can't enter yourself, no matter how sexy you think you are.

5. All decisions about who's the sexiest are entirely subjective and up to me, although if I have trouble deciding, I may solicit the input from some of my friends.

6. You don't have to know the person you enter, but they must have a caching account, so I should be able to go to their caching profile and see pictures that match the picture you post- I don't want any ringers thrown in, so be sure to include their caching name.

7. Cointest entries must be made by Sunday Oct 16th at noon, pacific time; I'll try to post the winners sometime that evening.

This moderator is reserving the right to remove any posts or photos that may cause an issue with the person being named in the post, if that person requests it to be removed.

I wouldn't like to see this thread cause any problems for anyone, and feel that this type of nomination should be done with the permission of the person being nominated.

By problems, I mean stalking, unwanted advances, emails etc.

Thank you,

Eartha

I'm ready to make a nomination but need to ask...can moderators be nominated...the one I'm thinking of has all of the curves in all the right places :rolleyes: .

ILYK

Fine with me, but is there a picture available? Or do they stay hidden like reviewers seem to.

I'm ready to make a nomination but need to ask...can moderators be nominated...the one I'm thinking of has all of the curves in all the right places :rolleyes: .

ILYK

Fine with me, but is there a picture available? Or do they stay hidden like reviewers seem to.

there's a picture...actually not to far up the page :yikes:

ILYK

And for sexieest female cacher I nominate JohnsLady56. The only SAFE female nomination I could make as I have to live with her and if I nominated someone else I would have to face her wrath...

af0379a8-000f-4500-9150-53e494e4cabf.jpg

Taken in the heat of summer near some cool painted rocks just outside of Ridgecrest, CA

ILYK

Yep. Just look at these curves!

dd9e5739-571b-4cb8-b105-98896f474831.jpg

You go right ahead and nominate the curvy carbohydrate. ;)

no......that's not the one

ILYK

I nominate Ambrosia. :wub:

AmbrosiaGSpot.jpg

That's hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited to clarify: I meant the photo....not the nomination. You are a beautiful woman.

:laughing: Thanks. :)

That was taken near a cache in Tennessee in '06, while caching with a group of friends. They made me pose for that photo. :rolleyes:

Did I see myself here?? :laughing: thank you so much I am honored Johnmac!! :D

For male... I would like to nominate my godson! :laughing: It's Nikos the Cat... (I am Nikos the human! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) and he is Shari's cat! shari is Burgesfour! :)

They named their cat with my name.... while they were seeking a name and I gave them some.. but their lovely daughters if I remember well... like my name! :laughing:

He doesn't have his own profile but he is dafinately a geocat.... you can see that in the photos.... isn't he cute? :D

nikos2.jpg

nikos.jpg

for female now.....

believe me.... there are so many beautiful women geocachers..... oh!!! :laughing: but if I mention I will probably have problems with their husbands, boyfriends etc... or with them... so.... I will go in safe.... :laughing:

So I naminate Contessa Catarina! one of the sexiest cats here! :laughing: some of you may remember the diary I wrote.... and her replies...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: She is amazing! Meow!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

here she is.... acording to her profile... ;)contessacatarina.jpg

Ambrosia!!! You are beautiful!!! :D Abrosia is so sweet, generous and kind!!

Mlrs1996.... please do not missunderstand me...or something... ok? Yes! your wife is beautiful!! :) the second photo where you are in a ....stadium(?)..... you are a lucky guy my friend! :D and she is lucky to have you! ;)

Isaw that the coin I adopted to you is doin fine! Great!!! :D

No fair posting pix of cats- I'm usually biased towards them. But I'll have to remove my feline-aphilia. Great human pix so far. But still time for more nominations!

:laughing: :laughing: hey... I am GATOULIS (little male kitten) so what did you expect? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well.. I nominated Nikos the cat because he is a big fighter and fight to stay alive after the huge accident! he and Shari's and her family love have beaten doctors who were saying that he had to....

now he is fine and sexy! what else??? He is a firgher, he loves life... he is a cat, a male (even if he is operated...)and he feels lots of love..!! He has 4 women loving him!!! Shari, her daughters and her female cat friend... who else is like that? :laughing:

Wow, tough to choose... well I've selected the sexiest couple- which I didn't even intend as a category, but Deranja is a pretty sexy team so jpd43 gets a coin. For sexiest female- gosh I really hate to have to choose because all who were nominated are great looking, but I have to go with Leslie of mlrs1996 so her hubby gets a coin. And finally, for the male, Maine Family gets it for the drneal nomination. If the winners will send me an email through my gc profile, wth your mailing addy, I'll get the coins sent out.

This moderator is reserving the right to remove any posts or photos that may cause an issue with the person being named in the post, if that person requests it to be removed.

I wouldn't like to see this thread cause any problems for anyone, and feel that this type of nomination should be done with the permission of the person being nominated.

By problems, I mean stalking, unwanted advances, emails etc.

Thank you,

Eartha

it's been several months now, and not even one stalker or unwanted advance.....bummer!

ILYK