Just wanted to say hi...

roziecakes

Just wanted to say hi, haven't been on the forums in a while, thought I'd come back for a spell. Been caching a fairly good amount this summer. I had lap band surgery in June, so I've been recovering, but still getting out there. I've lost 50 pounds since my surgery, in addition to the 200 that I'd lost on my own, so I'm getting closer to my goal. Looking forward to posting again :)

Just wanted to say hi, haven't been on the forums in a while, thought I'd come back for a spell. Been caching a fairly good amount this summer. I had lap band surgery in June, so I've been recovering, but still getting out there. I've lost 50 pounds since my surgery, in addition to the 200 that I'd lost on my own, so I'm getting closer to my goal. Looking forward to posting again :)

Hey, I haven't argued with you in ages! Just kidding, I don't think we ever did. Man, that's a lot of weight. Great job. See you in the future. Even though I've been trying to quit the forums. We know that ain't gonna happen. :blink:

Edited by Mr.Yuck