What to Engrave on Geo-Achievement Coin?

DsrtMtnRox

Thank you for the suggestions. :) I originally was going to order it for her because she is "getting close" to her 100th find....probably why I drew a blank on what to write on the coin....

Thanks you all of you for getting the common sense going in me again, I will wait until she hits her 100th since we are usually together when she is geocaching, and then put the cache info on the coin.

Thanks again!! :)

When you decide on what you like engraved on it feel free to contact us GxProxy.com, as we can make a single coin trackable for you. And replace it if it evers goes MIA. We currently offer the Cacheaversaries in Whistles and Carabiners, tracking is optioonal but I will ask Chris Mackey to design Replicoins that can be ordered with the cachers Geonick.

Love the idea of a coin to help celebrate.

When you decide on what you like engraved on it feel free to contact us GxProxy.com, as we can make a single coin trackable for you. And replace it if it evers goes MIA. We currently offer the Cacheaversaries in Whistles and Carabiners, tracking is optioonal but I will ask Chris Mackey to design Replicoins that can be ordered with the cachers Geonick.

That sounds great! Thank you!

Where do you get them engraved?

One of mine I ordered plain and took to Things Remembered to get it engraved. That was the expensive way about it.

One of the vendors offers engraving when you order it -- Look for them, it is quite reasonable and it is a nice job, and no extra effort for you.

Actually there are 2 vendors that will do the engraving for you and it is much more reasonable than going to "Things Remembered " (I too have made that expensive mistake) one vendor is in the United States and the other is in Germany I believe.

I only had a few minutes to look at your site....let me know if you come out with the achievement coin. I would love to see it! :)

Hello,

To answer your question about engraving, you can get Geo-Achievement coins engraved from:

www.CoinsAndPins.com

shop.SpaceCoastGeocachers.com

www.CacheBoxstore.com

www.GeocoinShop.de

These are all lower cost alternatives than to going to a local engraving shop.

There may be a few other distributors who do engraving on Geo-Achievement coins, but these are the only ones I know of at this time.

Hello,

To answer your question about engraving, you can get Geo-Achievement coins engraved from:

www.CoinsAndPins.com

shop.SpaceCoastGeocachers.com

www.CacheBoxstore.com

www.GeocoinShop.de

These are all lower cost alternatives than to going to a local engraving shop.

There may be a few other distributors who do engraving on Geo-Achievement coins, but these are the only ones I know of at this time.

I ordered my coin from you today and I FORGOT TO ORDER MY COUSINS COIN! I emailed you to see if I could add it before the order goes out. Her birthday is Thursday! Oops!

Edited by Bukatwo