Geocachers Freebee

flyguymk

Howdy All, I'm so new I squeak, lol

I've finally came to a finial decession on my own personalized trinket to leave at caches.

Can't use box of very small manilla envelopes, inside clearence approx. 2"x3".

They can be sealed like an envelope, with a little lick. (List $12) FreeNow!

Have about 50 very small ziplocks. Found a cache where the gal had one of the twist top micros one can buy on site.

The micro was inside one of these small zips, good idea, extra protection cause this cache was way exposed to weather.

(They cheap, but conivence is good.)

Anywho, anyone interested in one or both items leave reply here, message me on site, email me.

Have new gmail account, could use practice with it, but not critical.

mdklingel@comcast.net

flyguymdk@gmail.com

Can meet peeps perty much anytime(currently among the 9%). Unwilling to burn much fuel though, gotta meet at TotemLake Mall.

Think he's trying to give away little envelopes and ziplock bags. FYI, while putting a log inside a bag is ok, putting a cache container inside a bag is probably not the best idea.

YUP, goofy idea, topic closed, lol :anitongue:

Not that goofy! Why not leave a few at a time as swag in caches you find? Someone will appreciate them.

Think he's trying to give away little envelopes and ziplock bags. FYI, while putting a log inside a bag is ok, putting a cache container inside a bag is probably not the best idea.

YUP, goofy idea, topic closed, lol :anitongue:

Not that goofy! Why not leave a few at a time as swag in caches you find? Someone will appreciate them.

Omaha style cache is a key container inside a ziplock.