Simple My Cache Page Request

Frolickin

When a user has found a number of travel bugs, his cache page becomes long and he needs to scroll to get to the Watch List, latest logs, etc.

It would be helpful to either:

1. Have a link to the travel bugs list (like the watch list)

or

2. Place the travel bug list at the bottom of the page so the other links are above it.

A minor thing at best, but would be helpful for those who need to scroll through a long travel bug list.

Thanks,

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

How about listing last 10 TBs found with a link to expand the list, like with caches and benchmarks?

"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?"--George Eliot

MnGCA-Button.gif

quote:
Originally posted by 15Tango:

How about listing last 10 TBs found with a link to expand the list, like with caches and benchmarks?

This one gets my vote! icon_cool.gif

That Quack Cacher:

Lone Duck

When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.

quote:
Originally posted by 15Tango:

THat's fine with me, but it would need to be the same for travel bugs owned too.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

I wholeheartedly agree. No sooner than I post a thread about that very issue (didn't know that was what this thread was about till after), I see this. With the number of TBs I've found, I hate having to scroll past all of them to see anything else.

Either they need to go behind a hyperlink like the Watch List(s) or moved to the bottom of the page.

Brian

Team A.I.

Fro, I like your idea. It could be incorporated into this OLD graphic I made (it's a highly technical process of paper, tape and scissors) that basically was looking to solve some of the issues you are referring to (too much scrolling).

-- I've found 58% of the caches in the country! How are your numbers? ;-)