challenge cache?

a few days ago while browseing caches near me (south west pa-between 35-50 miles around 15330) i found a challenge cache that required you to get 3 caches of 3 types in one day ie. 3 traditional, 3 puzzle, 3 multi. well sounded like a fun goal and yesterday we did it, but i forgot to bookmark the challenge cache page and i cant remember the name of it . i have searched my usual area and some keywords i thought i remembered to no avail, anyone know the cache i am looking for, any help would be great.

a few days ago while browseing caches near me (south west pa-between 35-50 miles around 15330) i found a challenge cache that required you to get 3 caches of 3 types in one day ie. 3 traditional, 3 puzzle, 3 multi. well sounded like a fun goal and yesterday we did it, but i forgot to bookmark the challenge cache page and i cant remember the name of it . i have searched my usual area and some keywords i thought i remembered to no avail, anyone know the cache i am looking for, any help would be great.

i should have waited 20 more mins before posting , i found it.

Just an FYI for fututre reference. It's usually better to post a question like this in your regional forum for whatever area you live in. People from all over the world read this particular forum and chances are small that any of them are going to know the cache you are talking about without some serious searching. Better to ask the locals in your area that may have done the cache you are referring to. Have Fun!

From the text that appears when you create a challenge or when a challenge gets archived:

The location of a challenge should be directly related to the action. "Take a picture of yourself with the Eiffel Tower" is location-specific, while "Take pictures of the night sky in Seattle" or "Find this/a geocache" are not.

It's not worded very well, since "this geocache" is location specific, but the challenge guidelines do appear to frown upon challenges that require people to "find this geocache" or "find a geocache." In any case, the challenge described above would appear to violate the "location-specific" guideline for non-global challenges.

Edited by CanadianRockies

From the text that appears when you create a challenge or when a challenge gets archived:

The location of a challenge should be directly related to the action. "Take a picture of yourself with the Eiffel Tower" is location-specific, while "Take pictures of the night sky in Seattle" or "Find this/a geocache" are not.

It's not worded very well, since "this geocache" is location specific, but the challenge guidelines do appear to frown upon challenges that require people to "find this geocache" or "find a geocache." In any case, the challenge described above would appear to violate the "location-specific" guideline for non-global challenges.

You are talking about "Challenges". The OP is talking about "challenge caches". Two different things entirely.

It's not worded very well, since "this geocache" is location specific, but the challenge guidelines do appear to frown upon challenges that require people to "find this geocache" or "find a geocache."

As well, these same guidelines frown upon challenges that require people to go to multiple locations:

There should only be one location where you can complete the challenge.

I knew this was going to happen...

From the context of the OP, it appears that they are talking about a Challenge Cache, what you are referring to is a Geocaching Cahllenge.

While Gecaching Challenges (read "Virtual Cache") might frown on a requirement to find caches, Challenge Caches are the opposite. Everyone I've done requires you to find a certian number of caches or caches that fit a specific category, I've got two myself...

If the OP is still paying attention, could you clarify what you meant?

They said they were searching the map, since challenges don't show up on maps I'm pretty sure that they were talking about a Challenge Cache...