Notifications for my own caches!

Could someone please point me in the right direction to getting my notification e mails back for finds on my own caches. I get the e mail when a cache in my watchlist is found and used to get them for my own but its stopped working. If i click on my cache to add to watch list it just says you already watch this being the owner.

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance, Rob

Hi Fairview Hunters

I hope I can help as I recently had the same problem. I am assuming you are with gmail, as I am, but even if you are not it may be the same with other email addresses. Recently there was an upgrade and since then all the find logs went into my spam folder in gmail. Have a look in your spam, hopefully they will all be there. Just create a filter allowing them to bypass spam and go into your inbox. My filter has the word owner, as it is not just finds, but DNF's, maintenance logs etc that were being missed.

Hopefully this helps you too.

Cheers Sat Down

Hi Fairview Hunters

I hope I can help as I recently had the same problem. I am assuming you are with gmail, as I am, but even if you are not it may be the same with other email addresses. Recently there was an upgrade and since then all the find logs went into my spam folder in gmail. Have a look in your spam, hopefully they will all be there. Just create a filter allowing them to bypass spam and go into your inbox. My filter has the word owner, as it is not just finds, but DNF's, maintenance logs etc that were being missed.

Hopefully this helps you too.

Cheers Sat Down

Hi, i have had a similar problem over the past few days.

I still get all my owner notification emails from my older/existing caches but have recently had 5 new caches published and am getting no owner emails at all. I have nothing in my spam or any other folder either, so not sure whats going on. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi, i have had a similar problem over the past few days.

I still get all my owner notification emails from my older/existing caches but have recently had 5 new caches published and am getting no owner emails at all. I have nothing in my spam or any other folder either, so not sure whats going on. Any help greatly appreciated.

I can't help you but they have been found :rolleyes: as would the 5th if I wasn't stuck at my desk :( - finally I have worked out a puzzle cache -perhaps tomorrow :) .

Edited by THE REAL BOUDICA

Ive got the same problem. Can get notifications of published caches but get no notification of my own caches or trackables anymore. Just stopped working,not spam filter issue? Looks like I'm not alone.

Reply to self....Virginmedia runs on google servers......altered imap folders to view...everything working now.

Edited by kernowcru