Logs not showing

Webtreacle

I decided to catch up today and log the weekends caches. I logged eight this morning, with some descriptive text, and they showed as individual logs. I did a cache this pm, and logged that, which is when I noticed the previous 8 where not on my view. They showed up as a numerical increase of finds in the top right corner. When I visited the pages of the individual caches, the entries where not there either. if I log them again, my numerical count will be incorrect. Any thoughts, anyone?

Webtreacle

Have you scrolled down the cache pages to make sure your logs haven't got the wrong date on them and therefore slipped further down the page?

Like logged as 10/4/11 instead of 4/10/11?

From your overview page, find the logs and then check what date is against them, then go see if you can find them on the cache page under that date.

Hope that helps.

Looking at your profile you have found 54 caches in total. Browsing through the listed logs it seems all are accounted for. The last one its shows you found on 9-15-2011. If that isn't one of the ones your talking about as missing then they don't seem to have counted towards your finds and you should log them again. From what i can tell your count is correct for your finds. If it doesn't look that way to you they try logging out and back in again to see if that clears things up.