Big Coin Sale!

gillianms

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been around here.... somewhere between grad school and the rest of real life, I have slowly lost my interest in geocoins. I miss the hobby and the people, but sadly I don't really have the time or finances for it anymore. So with that in mind, I decided to sell off the majority of my collection.

All of the coins are listed on this website: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ApWCMppPM160dEhBWS1ZQ2oxVWUzQ1FMOGxWa3hLdVE&output=html

ALL of them are trackable, and all are unactivated except for one (which is noted on the site). I'm asking $10 for each unless otherwise stated, but do please feel free to make offers if you think $10 is too high (or too low ;))! Shipping is $2.50 to the US, $3.50 outside the US, and I'll gladly combine shipping costs if you buy more than one.

Please email any offers to gillianms@gmail.com. I'll get back to you as fast as possible!

I'm working through replies now! Got a few more than I expected, and faster than I expected. :)

I'm updating the list I linked with "pending" for ones I've received an offer for, and will switch them to sold when I get payment.

Thanks everyone!

[edit: spelling counts]

Edited by gillianms