FS: Oregon 450t

sprog123

I'm selling my Oregon 450t with original box and original accessories. It's only a few months old and has had a screen protector on it the whole time. There are a few knicks on the casing (see the pics), but it still functions great. Selling because I miss buttons and one-handed operation and want to try out the new eTrex series instead, though I'll miss the nice large display on the 450t. Asking $300 shipped (PayPal only please) in the US. Thanks.

Still looking for $300 with shipping included, but willing to entertain any serious offers. Anyone interested? Just a reminder that this is the Garmin Oregon 450t version which includes preloaded 100K topographic maps of the entire US. It's only a few months old, comes with the original box and accessories, and I've installed a screen protector on it. The 450t currently goes for $400 new on Amazon.com (with Amazon as the seller), and $390+tax at REI. Thanks for viewing.