Unlocking carts?

bobdammit

Ive played 3 carts now, and I cant unlock any of them. Does anyone else have this issue? I play the carts with the whereyougo app for Android. I take a screen cap of the unlock code (I know I cant read my own writing...) and when I enter the code I get an incorrect code error. The andriod player is compatible with the Pocket PC version of the cart, and completing the cart does not give me a .GWS file to upload, I have the following files: .GWC, .GWL, and .OWS files. If I open the .GWC files, I can confirm the unlock code, but even copying and pasting the code gives me an incorrect code error. Anyone have any ideas?

If the unlock code you're using is 16 characters, please remove the last character as unlock codes should only be 15 characters in length. This is a known bug with the web site.

If that's not it, feel free to email me one of your GWC files and the unlock code you receive from it. I'll figure something out.

If the unlock code you're using is 16 characters, please remove the last character as unlock codes should only be 15 characters in length. This is a known bug with the web site.

If that's not it, feel free to email me one of your GWC files and the unlock code you receive from it. I'll figure something out.

Shouldn't the website tell you to only use the first 15 characters of the code? I tried several times to unlock the one we played a few months ago, and then just gave up with it, at least we logged the find on geocaching.com. Just tried it now by dropping the last character and it worked.