Geocoin donations?

CCWelch

We are having an event (not posted yet, will update when it is) to "roast" Geocaching.com's Geocacher of the Month of September, Super Goober!

Unfortunately most of the coin companies are not doing coin donations this year :surprise:

Would anyone be willing/ able to donate a coin for our door prizes? I am already donating 2 myself........

Thank you,

CCWashburn

Thank you to those who have said "YES" so far! The date of the event is getting nailed down, the listing is written just need to "nail down" the finals.

If by chance I get more donations than we need for the first event then I will spill the excess donations over into my December Birthday and Holiday Bash, December 10th. That events GC# is GC343E3.

Or you may donate and designate which event you wish to donate too.

The event for SuperGoober is GC34ZKZ on November 19th! He is the second ever recipient of Geocaching.com's Geocacher of the Month! Also the very first one in the United States! We are having a celebration of this prestigious award!! Let's Help Him Celebrate!!!!