October Adventure?

sslopek

Ciao,

Next month, I will be staying near Rome for a bit to take classes. I’ll have some free time on the weekends. Does anyone from the forums want to meet up with me while I’m there? It would be fun to go on an adventure or hang out with someone from the area. I know a little bit of Italian right now, so hopefully I won’t have too much trouble there. If you’re interested and have some free time send me a message!

Thanks,

Steven

Ciao,

Next month, I will be staying near Rome for a bit to take classes. I’ll have some free time on the weekends. Does anyone from the forums want to meet up with me while I’m there? It would be fun to go on an adventure or hang out with someone from the area. I know a little bit of Italian right now, so hopefully I won’t have too much trouble there. If you’re interested and have some free time send me a message!

Thanks,

Steven

Hello Steven

I usually go out of town either on Saturdays or Sundays, and try to go hike where there's a cache to find. When exactly are you coming to Rome?

Hello Steven

I usually go out of town either on Saturdays or Sundays, and try to go hike where there's a cache to find. When exactly are you coming to Rome?

Right now it looks like I'll be around the weekends of October 21st and November 4th. I'll be staying about 20km south of Rome.

Hello Steven

Right now it looks like I'll be around the weekends of October 21st and November 4th. I'll be staying about 20km south of Rome.

We're probably going hiking either on Nov 5 or 6... I'll keep you posted.

Hello Steven

We're probably going hiking either on Nov 5 or 6... I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good. Who all are you going with?