Trouble Viewing Transparent Map

BHP1

I downloaded My Trails to use with the NC Topo map. I've not used a transparent map before and can't seem to get My Trails to work as described, as an overlay to the NC Topo. In Mapsource, I can select My Trails and view it by itself. When I add My Trails to a mapset and upload it to my 60Cx, I can't see anything, even if My Trails is the only map selected. I also tried it with just City Nav, but no luck. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I'm really at a loss. Any help with getting this overlay to work would be appreciated.

I am looking where the trails should show up (the MTB trails at Tsali), and I do have the maps in the same mapset, but if I turn off all of the maps on my 60Cx except the NC Topo and My Trails, only the Topo shows up-no trails from My Trails are visible. In Mapsource, I can select My Trails and see them on my PC (not overlayed, just by themselves), but even if I turn off all my maps but My Trails on my unit, I can't get them to show up. I'm obviously not doing something right.

There is a bug and I have never been able to figure it out, but if you load all of My Trails, it should show up 3 times. Make sure they are all enabled. Sometimes Garmin will also cause incorrect nameing of map sets. My Trails will show on top of everything. So enable everything and see if you see it. Also make sure you have the North and South Caroline Map selected when you send to your GPS.

I went into my device and chose "Show All" on the map selection page and the trails showed up. I disabled City Nav and it continued to work with the topo map. Strangely, however, the trails on the north side of Lake Fontana, in GSMNP, show up, but the trails on the south side of the lake, where Tsali is, don't show up. So, I guess it is some sort of bug. I'll keep messing with it and see if I can get it to work.

Going on the fact that the trails were showing on one side of the lake but not the other, I went back and checked the coverage for the My Trails sections that I had downloaded to my unit. While the sections i had selected showed coverage in the area I wanted, I went ahead and selected some of the neighboring overlapping sections. I created a new map set and loaded it onto my GPS and now it's working as it should, with all the trails I wanted showing up. Yay!

Thanks for the help.

My Trails has a draw order of 31 (highest) and City Navigator has a draw order of 30. The topo maps will have a draw order of 29 or less. So basically you will always see My Trails and CN will cover up the topos. So just enable and disable CN as needed and all will work. I've spent many hours trying to figure out why it shows up multiple times, but I cannot figure out why.