Crule Cache find

Well you see I didnt want to say to much, as I dont want the people finding this to already know about it, but there wont be many muggles that come to this place, at all, So can anybody tell me where I can get a hold of some gators then. LOL. So what about having it stuffed in mud, or what other gruesem things can people have to feel throught to get to a cache.

My Idea with a flowt is it, I actualy have one key ring type thing, its for fishing, It glows in the dark, but in the day you wouldnt realy notice it, so there for a night cache, but this flowt would be measure to be about a foot under water, and the cache be, whatever deepness the pond is.

Nothing is really cruel as such, as long as cachers know what they are getting themselves in for in advance ;)

This is why we have difficulty ratings and attributes, the masochists who want something that is a proper challenge to find can pick those rated 'difficulty 5', the people who want a challenge for a trip pick the 'terrain 5' caches, those who like climbing or paddling can pick those with the appropriate attributes and so on...

So sure, place one in the middle of a pond, just don't expect me to want to head out knowing I will need to go wading for it ;)

Cruel is trying to add something to your cache by lying about the D/T.

Nah-that is just stupid.

Unless it is a liar's cache (if they actually do exist. :unsure: )

Yes they do. I completed a 5/5 D/T liar's cache that should be no more than a 2/2 at best. I had fun with the bogus log I posted, but I did sign the log.

Same here. It was funny and I assume it was a liar cache all along. You can tell by reading the logs. (too many red flags)

Nah-that is just stupid.

Yes they do. I completed a 5/5 D/T liar's cache that should be no more than a 2/2 at best. I had fun with the bogus log I posted, but I did sign the log.

Same here. It was funny and I assume it was a liar cache all along. You can tell by reading the logs. (too many red flags)

There is no reason to have fake D/T on a liars cache anymore, since they banned ALR's.

Nah-that is just stupid.

There is no reason to have fake D/T on a liars cache anymore, since they banned ALR's.

Good luck with that, its a unknown cache and I think its allowed.

Nah-that is just stupid.

Good luck with that, its a unknown cache and I think its allowed.

good luck with what! Not asking for anything. Just stating a point

Nah-that is just stupid.

A cache owner can still request that you post a bogus log. But if they insist on it, then it is an ALR. (key word is 'requirement'. The 'R' doesn't stand for 'request')