Question on Pocket Query's

Wazup

I have recently became a charter member and I am looking forward to using the pocket query functions. I set up my fist query but was unable to find a way to make it run manually. Is the only way to do a pocket query is enter a week day and wait for the email? I am kinda spontaneous when it comes to geocaching, it would be nice to be able to get the query results as soon as you enter the search criteria. Also, is there any other way to get the cache information into e-book format besides the pocket query? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Waz,

There is no formal way to run the query at will. You can only select the day you wish to recieve the query, and sometime during that day, you'll get it.

That said, there is a workaround--although I'm not sure what the higher-ups think.

Make a new query, and set it to run for that day. I mean, if it's Tuesday, set it to run on Tuesday. What I've found is that when I set up a new query to run "today," I'll usually get the query in my mailbox in a few minutes.

Jamie