Final

akkatracker

Where are you hiding it? No one can say what the best container would be without knowing where you're hiding it.

I have a few locations suitable for any container

I always appreciate it when, after solving a difficult puzzle, the cache location and/or the container relates to the theme of the puzzle. That can be hard to do with some puzzles but it's nice when it happens.

I always appreciate it when, after solving a difficult puzzle, the cache location and/or the container relates to the theme of the puzzle. That can be hard to do with some puzzles but it's nice when it happens.

+1

A larger container decorated/camoed to somehow fit in with the puzzle is nice.

It doesn't always have to be the exterior of the container, either. I have seen some elaborate interiors that added much fun to the find.

Another LPC in a park, not so much.

If you can't find an ammo can then I recommend a Lock and Lock. The authentic Lock and Lock brand not dollar store knock-offs and not other brands with latching tabs. Authentic Lock and Lock TM has a proven record for staying watertight outdoors. The tabs stay on for years where other brands are not watertight, or may initially be water tight but lose their tabs within weeks of use.

logo.jpg

447634_main.jpg

Look for the raised logo on the lid and bottom of the container

6163520128_7ed0c43394_z.jpg