Checking trades for activated coins...

avroair

I have been trading a lot more lately and this is just a friendly reminder to everyone trading to check and make sure a coin isn't activated (unless you intended it to be) when you receive a coin. I made a recent trade only to one of the coins I got was not only activated but was traveling and lost. There are so many ways a person could have traded a coin (picked one up in a cache and moved it to their traders by mistake etc)... Just good to check so that you're not put in an awkward position. :)

I have been trading a lot more lately and this is just a friendly reminder to everyone trading to check and make sure a coin isn't activated (unless you intended it to be) when you receive a coin. I made a recent trade only to one of the coins I got was not only activated but was traveling and lost. There are so many ways a person could have traded a coin (picked one up in a cache and moved it to their traders by mistake etc)... Just good to check so that you're not put in an awkward position. :)

I've thought about that myself and recently started checking them before I sent them out for a trade. :)