Wolf Geocoin?

Wolftin

Wolves are a big deal for the group of people I do my Geocaching with and I would love to find a Geocoin that has Wolves as it's main theme but after looking through almost half the websites listed on the trackables page I've found myself getting rather annoyed with the search. I'm fairly new to all of this stuff so very sorry if this is coming across like an overly newbie question. I don't mind digging for the answer if anyone could maybe point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help :3

The problem with wanting a specific coin or design on a coin is that it may not be available anymore. The majority of geocoins are minted in limited runs; 100-300 is typical but 300-1000 is not unheard of. That means they don't last long unless what you're looking for happens to fall into the 1000+ mint category... and even then they may not last long.

Check Ebay, keep and active search going so when a wolf coin comes available you'll know. Currently there is a 2006 Snow wolf for sale but only for the next 6 days.

Edited by Droo

I also created a wolf coin (called Wolf Song). Although I don't have any left, you can probably find some for trade. It was a GCF 2010 coin, and you can see pictures of them here:

http://www.asdesigned.com/geocoins/wolf/

I thought these were originally set to be remade as non-GCF versions. What happened?

I hit my dissertation year of my PhD. ;) They may come in the future, I certainly haven't discounted it!

I also created a wolf coin (called Wolf Song). Although I don't have any left, you can probably find some for trade. It was a GCF 2010 coin, and you can see pictures of them here:

http://www.asdesigned.com/geocoins/wolf/

I thought these were originally set to be remade as non-GCF versions. What happened?

I hit my dissertation year of my PhD. ;) They may come in the future, I certainly haven't discounted it!

I hope they do. I held off buying more than a set because I thought more versions would be coming.