Issues with Delorme Pn 20

leejas72

I recently purchased a new computer and have downloaded the drivers for the Delorme GPS but it still says I need to download. Yes I installed the drivers. What else could be wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It may be that the connections on the back of the PN-20 are just a little dirty, if the driver error message came from Microsoft.

There could also be issues with which version of Delorme Topo maps go with which version of PN-20 firmware. You should probably post on the Delorme forum to follow up on this.

I recently purchased a new computer and have downloaded the drivers for the Delorme GPS but it still says I need to download. Yes I installed the drivers. What else could be wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It may be that the connections on the back of the PN-20 are just a little dirty, if the driver error message came from Microsoft.

There could also be issues with which version of Delorme Topo maps go with which version of PN-20 firmware. You should probably post on the Delorme forum to follow up on this.

For sure make sure the usb cord is firmly in place and the contacts on the GPSr are clean. I had lots of problems with the connection.