PQs down?

Rckhnd

All my PQ searches turn up zero hits.... even ones I've run in the past.

I just created a new one and ran that and it came through just fine. But I do know that there have been some intermittant issues this morning with profile pages. It is possible that PQs are also having issues. It is also possible that regularly scheduled PQs may be run from different servers than newly created ones.

Can you be specific?

When you look at the results in the download tab, did the query run, and did it produce a count of caches?

738419ba-b81d-452a-aa95-b446d23c01c0.jpg

If it didn't run, you need to select a day of the week.

If it ran and there's no caches, then there's likely something set up wrong in the query criteria.

I just ran two queries and got good results on all.

Even weirder (is that a word?)...anyway, would never pull a specific PQ. I would check the PQ and wait...and wait...and wait all day and nothing. I pulled a different PQ and it went through fine. Deleted the questionable one and recreated it and was able to pull it fine. Definitely has me :blink: , but issue is resolved for me. Thanks for responding to me and trying to help.

Can you be specific?

When you look at the results in the download tab, did the query run, and did it produce a count of caches?

738419ba-b81d-452a-aa95-b446d23c01c0.jpg

If it didn't run, you need to select a day of the week.

If it ran and there's no caches, then there's likely something set up wrong in the query criteria.

I just ran two queries and got good results on all.

I rerun a pq that was successful before as a test and it also came up with zero hits. The system also won't allow me to delete my last 'my finds' pq.

I have checked all the parameters and also checked a day of the week, but nothing.

It's been a couple of days now, I'll check again when I get home tonight to see if the hiccup is gone. If not, I can take a screen shot if needed...

Just ried it again on the work computer which is windows and I still get zero hits, so it's not a Mac specific issue.

Sunday

500 caches

any type

any container

haven't found and have found

D/T 1 or greater for both

within Oregon

zip code 97487

radius 10 miles

placed during - none selected

gpx and compress to zip

submit

zero hits again

did it again under 'run once then delete and still zero hits

Just ried it again on the work computer which is windows and I still get zero hits, so it's not a Mac specific issue.

Sunday

500 caches

any type

any container

D/T 1 or greater for both

within Oregon

zip code 97487

radius 10 miles

placed during - none selected

gpx and compress to zip

submit

zero hits again

did it again under 'run once then delete and still zero hits

There can be no caches which you 'have found' and 'haven't found'.

There's your problem. The query is trying to find caches which match both those criteria and none exist. If you want both found and haven't found, don't select either one.

Looks like you nailed it! I removed one and I got over 200 hits, THANKS!!

I was trying to set up a multi cache and was having problems with the final. I needed a list of all the caches I found AND haven't found because I kept running into an oversaturation problem. The lingo on that parameter does seem to imply that I should be able to get both found and unfound.....

Anyway, thanks for helping me out, it worked!