I'm Looking For Someone to Geocaching with in Daytona Beach, FL

cjsonlygirl

*sorry. the title is supposed to say "I'm looking for someone to GO geocaching with in Daytona..."

Hello all,

I'm a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL. I am brand new at geocaching and I would like to find someone in the area to go geocaching with. I've told my friends at school about geocaching, but most of them think that it's weird. Can someone help me out?

-cjsonlygirl

Edited by cjsonlygirl

*sorry. the title is supposed to say "I'm looking for someone to GO geocaching with in Daytona..."

Hello all,

I'm a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL. I am brand new at geocaching and I would like to find someone in the area to go geocaching with. I've told my friends at school about geocaching, but most of them think that it's weird. Can someone help me out?

-cjsonlygirl

Sorry for the sarcasm, but its that time of night in the UK, cold, wet, and too much alcohol :D

Have you asked CJ?

Hello all,

-cjsonlygirl

Sorry for the sarcasm, but its that time of night in the UK, cold, wet, and too much alcohol :D

Have you asked CJ?

lol it's ok

CJ is back home in Middleburg, FL; It's 100 miles away from where I am. I stay here in Daytona during the week for school, and then I drive home to him on the weekends. He goes to school at ITT Tech up in Jacksonville, FL, hence why he isn't here with me. I plan on Geocaching in Middleburg, so he'll be with me then, unless he's at work. And we plan on going to Tennessee and Georgia later this year, so he will be with me then as well. But as for Daytona, I need a geocaching friend.

Hello all,

-cjsonlygirl

Have you asked CJ?

lol it's ok

CJ is back home in Middleburg, FL; It's 100 miles away from where I am. I stay here in Daytona during the week for school, and then I drive home to him on the weekends. He goes to school at ITT Tech up in Jacksonville, FL, hence why he isn't here with me. I plan on Geocaching in Middleburg, so he'll be with me then, unless he's at work. And we plan on going to Tennessee and Georgia later this year, so he will be with me then as well. But as for Daytona, I need a geocaching friend.

Fair enough, in a way im jealous. Im cached on all the local caches so anything more distant is a day/weekend trip away from my usual routine. I would guess US caches are more closer together

Hope you do find someone local to cache with during the week

Hello all,

-cjsonlygirl

Have you asked CJ?

lol it's ok

Fair enough, in a way im jealous. Im cached on all the local caches so anything more distant is a day/weekend trip away from my usual routine. I would guess US caches are more closer together

Hope you do find someone local to cache with during the week

There are a ton of caches in Daytona Beach. I don't think I'll be able to find them all lol.

And thank you :D