Delete an uploaded cartridge

kekemes

Hi,

I was uploading my first cartridge earlier and I was experienced the "Resulted in an Error" message. As I never give up I kind of uploaded my cartridge 6 times [:)]. Is there a way to delete the previous five attempts? They are all inactive, only the 6th try (all fields filled-in and no html tags) was a real success.

Thank you

Have they come up with a way (over the last 4 years) to delete a Cartridge? I have LG4G android. I have uninstalled Wherigo twice and when I reinstall but the cartridges are still on the phone.

This thread is about Groundspeak's Wherigo.com site, not a phone app. I believe you're using WhereYouGo. If you look in WhereYouGo's settings, you'll see it's looking for cartridges in a directory on your phone's file system. From what I've seen, I believe it's the "WhereYouGo" directory in the root of either your phone's file system or the memory card in your phone. Adding or removing cartridges there will add or remove them from WhereYouGo.