Incredibly Slow Response

Markwell

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. However, a while ago I was having a real bad problem with my whole web surfing in general. I was surfing very slowly. I was ready to reformat my whole computer until I found this web site that had the answers I was looking for. I just did everything suggested that pertained to my computer and I'm back in business, faster than ever.

Just a question about Scooby, do others get a chance to log him or is it a 5/5 because one cacher hangs on to him until he has has visited all of the caches in the area?

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I was trying to update Scooby's website (ID=3420) and was getting almost no response from the servers this morning. It finally timed out as I tried to repost. Anyone else notice anything? Groundspeak people messing with the servers, maybe?

I've checked the logs and I don't see anything odd happening this morning. Traffic looks normal and I don't see any outages. Perhaps we had some bad cosmic rays this morning...

Please let me know if it crops up again and I'll be happy to check into it more thoroughly.

-Elias

quote:
Originally posted by mrplug:

I was just noticing your stats. You've been a member for 970 days and have 1465 posts. That's about 1.5 posts to the boards a day.

Incredible.

Cache on.

Whats it like for UMC? icon_razz.gif

Besides if i remember correctly, the "new" forums have had the counters reset once already, and I'd guess Markwell had some posts in the "old" forums. icon_eek.gif Did you figure all that in? icon_confused.gif

22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by mrplug:

I was just noticing your stats. You've been a member for 970 days and have 1465 posts. That's about 1.5 posts to the boards a day.

A more fitting statistic is posts per find. My goal is to keep my posts fewer that my finds. icon_biggrin.gif I see you have 47 posts and 47 finds. You need to go out and find another cache before you post again. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

--Marky

"Everyone spends time in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

You should cache more and worry about goalposts less.

There are very few humans that have cached more than we have this past month. icon_biggrin.gif The month is not over either. I'm taking Wednesday off and I'm pretty sure Joani is planning on all day caching for 5 days straight. We might end up with 150 finds for November. Now there's a goalpost.

--Marky

"Everyone spends time in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by Marky:

I'm pretty sure Joani is planning on all day caching for 5 days straight. We might end up with 150 finds for November. Now there's a goalpost.

--Marky

Indeed. But in your own words, A more fitting statistic is posts per find. When are you going to let Joanie post her share? icon_smile.gif