For sale: garmin etrex legend

theosus

I have a blue etrex legend to sell.

I won it several years ago at a work conference. It's a blue one, not color. Reviews and pictures:

http://www.geocaching.com/reviews/gps_garmin_etrex-legend

I never used it much. Probably put a set of batteries or two through it. my other gps was a Magellan sportrak, so I didn't carry 2.

It works fine. Took batteries out, didn't let them sit in it unused. It looks new.

The back is printed with "LexisNexus" - a seller of law books and such if I remember correctly.

I don't have the cable any more, I never bought any maps, etc. for it. It just has base maps.

40$, will ship anywhere. 50$ if not in North America (for extra shipping).

Email me through my Geocaching account "theosus". Ships from South Carolina.

okay it looks like I'll have to restrict to North America after all. The complexities of the postal system are baffling me. In one place it looks like $15 anywhere flat rate, and in others, not so much. Plus, there's some kind of rules about sending electronics to other countries. I'm not sure what ones I can't, but there you go.

So - US/Canada/Mexico only. Sorry about that.

okay it looks like I'll have to restrict to North America after all. The complexities of the postal system are baffling me. In one place it looks like $15 anywhere flat rate, and in others, not so much. Plus, there's some kind of rules about sending electronics to other countries. I'm not sure what ones I can't, but there you go.

So - US/Canada/Mexico only. Sorry about that.