Help with UBB code

BrownMule & Jackrabbit

quote:
Originally posted by BrownMule:

I want someone to be able to click on my signature image and go to one of my cache pages.

This will work:

Click the image... 15777_1100.gif ...to see BrownMule's profile!

The UBB code looks like this:

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/15777_1100.gif

where: < = [ and > = ].

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

[This message was edited by Rich in NEPA on March 22, 2002 at 03:56 PM.]

quote:

... but I wanted to put this in my signature which does not accept HTML. I can do it in the message body but not in the Signature. I wanted to know if this could be done with UBB code.

BM, the above code was not HTML, it was done with UBB.

Now I modified my signature to do exactly what you wanted. If you click on the image in this post you will get my profile. Does this help?

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

quote:

... Just what I wanted.

BM, I believe there is a character limit for the text entry boxes in the Account Information page. I'm not sure how many characters are allowed, but if you get an "Internal Server Error -- ASP Error" you might want to try trimming your signature message until it is accepted. Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

quote:
Originally posted by Geo-Vamp:

I got my signture in my profile but ... I can't get it to show when I post a reply.

G-V, if this was the first time after you added or modified your signature, you will need to log out and log back in again for the changes to take effect in the forums. Try this and see what happens. Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg