nouvelle reviseure pour le Québec / New Quebec Reviewer

cachechisme

Je vous présente une nouvelle reviseure pour la province de Québec: Cache-Witch. Sans doute quelques-une entre vous devinez que c'est The Red-Haired Witch de Gatineau.

Cache-Witch a été invité par Groundspeak en consultation avec Cacheblex et moi (cachechisme) afin de faire face aux besoins continus en revision. Elle commencera lentement dans le prochains jours et sans doute elle saura faire face au défi.

Bienvenue Cache-Witch!

I'm pleased to present a new reviewer for Québec: Cache-Witch. No doubt some of you are guessing that she is (indeed) The Red-Haired Witch from Gatineaul.

Cache-Witch was invited by Groundspeak in consultation with Cacheblex and myself (cachechisme) to work on continued reviewing needs in Quebec. She'll be starting off slowly in the next few days and will no doubt be up to the challenge.

Welcome Cache-Witch!

Je vous présente une nouvelle reviseure pour la province de Québec: Cache-Witch. Sans doute quelques-une entre vous devinez que c'est The Red-Haired Witch de Gatineau.

Cache-Witch a été invité par Groundspeak en consultation avec Cacheblex et moi (cachechisme) afin de faire face aux besoins continus en revision. Elle commencera lentement dans le prochains jours et sans doute elle saura faire face au défi.

Bienvenue Cache-Witch!

I'm pleased to present a new reviewer for Québec: Cache-Witch. No doubt some of you are guessing that she is (indeed) The Red-Haired Witch from Gatineaul.

Cache-Witch was invited by Groundspeak in consultation with Cacheblex and myself (cachechisme) to work on continued reviewing needs in Quebec. She'll be starting off slowly in the next few days and will no doubt be up to the challenge.

Welcome Cache-Witch!

Un excellent choix! Félicitations!

Bienvenue Cache-Witch!

Welcome Cache-Witch!

Un excellent choix! Félicitations!

And welcome to the Reviewer side of the game!

CacheDrone... the other reviewer that you cached with when Dr House and I came to Ottawa a while back.

:cool: CD