Feature request generate .loc file

page28

Or some way to dl caches, without having to go through page by page and create seperate files for each page that has a few caches you want to Download.

I like to keep all the caches in my state updated on my Streets and Trips program, so that I can easily visualize where caches are located.

Also, to be able to weed out types of caches, for instance I have no interest in locationless caches, so I would like to be able to weed those out.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

...and have Locationless as a specific type of cache instead of a virtual cache.

If I'm going to mass download the nearest caches just from a search results page, I want to be able to weed out caches that are locationless as well, but not necessarily the virtual caches, which is what most are currently listed as.

Markwell

My Geocaching Page

With all the different requests to create a more customizable method of downloading to EasyGPS I figured it was time to through in my 2¢. My needs would be met if I had the option to download selected caches from My Cache Watch List just like I can from the Cache Search Page. That way I weed out the ones that I have already found, hid myself or just don’t find interested in finding. It would also enable me to download in one file caches spread along a route.

I would enjoy the search features previously mentioned, but if it isn’t likely that they can be implemented perhaps this could at least address some of the requests.

http://home.earthlink.net/~whidbeywalk/