Ip error

Nomads For Now

I had a look through the boards and haven't found an answer, so here it is. When I go to www.geocaching.com, I get an "IP Error" (the exact error follows.) I have tried to email admin@Groundspeak.com yesterday and haev not recieved a reply. Has anyone ever had this problem? I know my IP is disabled from the website, but I can't figure out why. Is there a better email to use to get in touch with someone?

Thanks,

Luke

(by the way, I am using my other internet account (the one I use for work) right now, so I can get to geocaching.com, but not on my normal internet acct.)

Error message--

Geocaching.com IP Error Page

We experienced a network error from your IP address and it has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us at admin@Groundspeak.com right away so we can correct it.

Thank you,

The Groundspeak Team

One other though. My computers are on a network. If I had logged in to geocaching.com with 2 computers, they'd both have the same IP address. Would they block my because of that?? (I don't remember if I did log on to 2 computers at the same time, but it could have happened.) Thats the only thing I can think of. icon_mad.gif

You emailed them yesterday. It's the weekend. Give it a little time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

The fool who knows he is a fool is for that reason very wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.

Shakyamuni

I understand that it is the weekend. I also understand there are only a few people there and that it may take some time for a reply.

When I said "It is annoying as they have not replied to me either. It'd be nice to know what happened!" I meant that it is annoying that I don't know why this happened. I guess I just worded it wrong.

I started this thread for advise while I wait for them to email me.

Thanks for the reply's.