Help from liversedge

Mjc05

Hi I've just started Geocaching and think it's brilliant anybody from Liversedge area help me with the anybody out there puzzle? Don't give me the answer but a clue to figure it out please :) thanks. Mjc05

Welcome to the game.

The Yorkshire region has a community website, and there are plenty of cachers from your area who will no doubt drop you a few hints.

Come and introduce yourself :lol:

http://www.yorkshiregeocaching.co.uk

Hi I've just started Geocaching and think it's brilliant anybody from Liversedge area help me with the anybody out there puzzle? Don't give me the answer but a clue to figure it out please :) thanks. Mjc05

Does this mean that you've been declined help by the cache owner ..... or haven't you asked him/her? <_<

I'm new so I haven't asked didn't realise I was meant to and thankyou miss jenn :)

Hi, glad you found us :D

My idea of a puzzle is to solve it yourself, this is not always possible, if a cacher can not solve it they tend to take one of several options:

Ignore it forever and concentrate on the other 100,000+ caches in the UK.

Build up a number of caching friends and swap puzzle solving tips, or tag along with someone who has solved it and claim the find as well.

Ask the owner for an extra hint.

Or do as I tend to do, if after checking past logs and I still can not work it out, I keep an eye on the cache as someone one day might post a little snippet of info which helps you solve it.

I like to solve puzzles myself as there is that extra little glow inside telling me I solved it, but each to there own. Saying that I have found some where I have received hints and I then say a thank you in my find log to whoever helped me along.