Anyone like to donate a geocoin.

joranda

Hello, I am having a event on 10/29/2011. GC33X20, 3rd Annual Spook Hollow Halloween Event. I really have never asked for donations before but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sending a geocoin for the raffle give aways and the games at the event. I am hoping some of you could help make this a better event for me since people enjoy winning stuff. Anything that you can send would be wonderful. I have helped others in the past at their events with donating some of my personal coins and was hoping some would like to help now.

Thanks for anyone who would like to help, :) Joe "Joranda"

Since everyone here has always reached out to help me whenever I've needed it, it is now my turn to do the same...

Please send me your address and I will send you at least one geocoin for your Halloween event...

ps. I loved your costume at the ET Highway event!!!

Thank you. Email is sent. Now you can see why I like having my halloween event if you have seen my E.T. Highway costume. :D

Send me your address and I will send you some.

Shipped today. Sent an email with the tracking number.

Thanks Joan. Your package came in the mail and your thoughtfulness on the six coins that you sent for my Halloween Event is wonderful. I know how people like to win stuff and you will help make the evening for several cachers.

Since everyone here has always reached out to help me whenever I've needed it, it is now my turn to do the same...

Please send me your address and I will send you at least one geocoin for your Halloween event...

ps. I loved your costume at the ET Highway event!!!

John, thanks for sending the geocoins for my Halloween Event. I got the package in the mail. This helps out alot. :D

Joe...sorry for the delay, but I got your coins in the mail this past Thursday. Can you please let me know when they arrive? Thanks! diane

Got your package lastnight. Thanks for sending the coins for my Halloween Event. You are going to make some cachers happy that night. :D

i sent my coins also last thursday so would like to know when they arrive.

lara

Got a package from Barstow CA. I am thinking this may be you but it only has a last name on it. If this is yours, thanks so much for the coins that you sent me for my Halloween event. This is really making for a great raffle. Thanks again. :D

i sent my coins also last thursday so would like to know when they arrive.

lara

Got a package from Barstow CA. I am thinking this may be you but it only has a last name on it. If this is yours, thanks so much for the coins that you sent me for my Halloween event. This is really making for a great raffle. Thanks again. :D

oh yeh, that's me. barstow hartley. :rolleyes: i sort of forgot to include a note. glad to hear your raffle is going to be a good one.

Hey Joe,

Unfortunately I dont have a coin I can send but I would be more than happy to make up a couple of my Handmade signiture items for you with the name of the event on the back.

sigitem2.jpgIMG231.jpg

How about these 2 as they are along the right theme :)

Let me know

Thank you Jon Paul. I got the keyrings in the mail today. They are great and will be great for the raffle drawing. Thanks for taking time out to make them for my event. :D

Just a holler-out: I got called out of town and my mailing has been delayed.

It will be in the mail tmorrow!

(I didn't want you to think it wasn't headed your way!)

Got your package of coins in the mail today. Thanks so much for helping out with the raffles at my event. It really means alot.

Joe, email me your address, I have a coin to donate that will look very familiar to you.

P.S. Looking forward to meeting you at MOGA 2012!!!

Got your coin in the mail. Thanks for donating to my halloween event. I just sent you a coin in the mail lastnight. Thanks again.