Report This Post?!?

umc

Report This Post is a little icon that shows up on every post now. Is this a new thing (I believe so) and where does the report go to? I think its a good thing as long as its not abused. If its abused it will make a lot of annoying work for the mods.

Also please refrain from reporting any of my posts because they are not Good Enough for the report.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Sure glad I found it again. I thought it was deleted vs. moved. The main reason for this thread was to make sure that I wasn't given moderator privledges or something. icon_biggrin.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Sure glad I found it again. I thought it was deleted vs. moved. The main reason for this thread was to make sure that I wasn't given moderator privledges or something. icon_biggrin.gif

It was good practice for me. I found it in the queue and approved it. icon_wink.gif

-Elias

Yeah, if I would ever leave the General forum I would have realized that ONE, there are other forums out here. TWO, that this had been covered. THREE, this would have been the place for this thread anyway.

Maybe I will do a search next time. icon_wink.gif