Garmingpsmap62s

staggerhome

Hi all. I recently bought a Garmingpsmap62 and i am wanting to sell this unit as i am wanting the gps62s. My 62 is virtually brand new and has only been used on 4 geocache outings as i bought it around 3 weeks ago. Could anyone give me any advice on what i should be asking for this unit.Many thanks.

Edited by staggerhome

Try checking ebay for completed listings in your area to see what they sold for.

Personally if I were to buy a used unit from someone I didn't know I'd expect to see a discount of 20-25% or more compared to a new unit to make it worth taking the risk (since I don't know you, there may be warranty issues etc). Other people may pay more or less.

Thanks everyone for the information received i have managed to scrape up the money for a 62s. :)

It's always nice to have a spare GPSr around the house. I'd hang on to it. You never know who might like to tag along with you on a geocaching outing. My neighbor uses one of my older units and we always have a great time. It's fun to introduce family members or friends and having them use a GPSr with you can be a big help in locating the cache.