Grab bags for Max's Memorial Cage

JohnMac56

As most of you already know my kitty Max was diagnosed with Gastrointestinal Lymphoma a few months ago and underwent quite a few treatments that only prolonged his life a little while. Max passed away in my arms on August 20th surrounded by his family. He is now free from the pain and discomfort of the cancer and the treatments that went along with it and has now been restored to perfect health with plenty of energy to run and play again. I know that he is waiting for us on the other side of the rainbow bridge and I especially am anticipating meeting up with my number one son again.

I wanted to create a living memorial for him and decided that the best idea would be to adopt a cage at the local animal shelter where I originally rescued him and thereby help out more kitties in need. However I am still getting caught up from the cost of all of his medical treatments and cannot afford to adopt the memorial cage without help. So I have decided to once again ask for your help and sell off some more of my geocoins to help pay for this memorial cage adoption.

In my last few sales I posted everything on the 'E' place, however they have changed their fee structure and I don't really agree with their new policies so I am going to sell them here in the forum (all except one). I thought of listing them all seperately with individual prices but that can be very time consuming, and time is one thing I never seem to have enough of.

Since I am very grateful for all the help and support you all have shown me and my family while we worked through our troubles with Max I am going to sell them all in grab bags:

There are 21 grab bags available.

Only payment through PayPal will be accepted.

Each grab bag contains at least 3 unactivated, trackable geocoins.

Each grab bag will be sold for only $25.00 USD and that includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

For international orders, there will be an additional $3.00 for shipping.

They are already all sealed and unmarked, so please don't ask for any specific coins as I don't know which bags contain which coins.

Since these grab bags are already price reduced, there will be no discount for ordering more than one.

To purchase any of these grab bags, please send an email to: MaxsMemorial@verizon.net.

Emails or messages sent through my profile will not be honored or answered.

Please include the following in your email:

Real Name

Caching Name

Number of grab bags ordered

PayPal email address

Shipping address

Here are a couple of pictures of some of the coins included in these grab bags:

09-15-2011007.jpg

09-15-2011001.jpg

I do have one very special coin listed on the 'E' place but cannot mention it here since it is a non-trackable mystery coin (sold with the mystery coiners permission). If you search my screen name on the 'E' place you should be able to find it, if not send me an email through my profile and I will send you the link to it.

Rest In Peace My Son

MonitorNap.jpg

There are only 8 grab bags left..

They are selling quickly, so if you are interested in getting one (or more) please send an email to MaxsMemorial@verizon.net with the following information:

Real Name

Caching Name

PayPal email address

Shipping address

Thanks to everyone who has already purchased their grab bags, they are all ready to ship out this morning. Also thanks to everyone who has shown their support to me and my family throughout all of this, it really is appreciated...

I really appreciate everyone helping out with my project to adopt a cage in Max's name at the animal shelter. We are almost there but need a little bit more to make this happen. I still have a few of the grab bags left and once those are sold and the mystery coin on eBay is sold I should have enough to adopt the cage!

So if anyone else is interested there are only 5 of the grab bags left. Just send an email to MaxsMemorial@verizon.net and include the following:

Real Name

Caching Name

PayPal email address

Shipping address

Remember these grab bags all contain at least 3 unactivated trackable geocoins for only $25 (price includes shipping!)...

Got my grab bag, and it was awesome!!

Pororoca (Two Tone) -- this is neat because this is like my 'signature coin'. It really is my most favorite coin of all time, I think it was the second coin I ever bought. I love including it in missions, nice to have an unactivated one again.

Googol (teal) -- didn't have this one, and I am a math geek.

Caching Moms (pink) -- I had never seen this one before. I liked the triquetra motif, and the sentiment.

Also a bonus pathtag!!

I wish I could take a picture, but my camera is otherwise in use right now. When it gets back, I'll try to get a shot.

Thanks for the great coins, and what a nice tribute to Max.

Thanks to everyone for their purchases of the grab bags!!! I almost have enough to adopt the cage at the shelter. I do still have two grab bags left if anyone is interested. If they do not sell I can still make it up as I have received another special gift from a mystery coiner and wil be posting it up on the 'e' place in another day or two. I don't know if it is 'right' to announce the sale here since it is not a trackable but it is a mystery coin. For a little hint, think about 'The Force' and 'The Happiest Place On Earth' and you will know which one it is.

A special thank you goes out to the mystery coiner who sent this to me for this special purpose!

Thanks again to everyone for their help and support of this project. I am still having a tough time because I miss him soooo much. I keep expecting to hear his meow, or have him come running up to greet me at the door when I come home.

Here it is, the last coin that I need to sell so that I can adopt the cage at the shelter in his memory....

Max's memorial cage auction - Last coin needed to sell