Idylwood Pirates Spinner!

avroair

So I have been working on two coins with Chris Mackey (Fox and the Hound) for a little under a year. The first is for an event, with an extra version being sold on geoswag.

Presentin, the Idylwood Pirate Spinner!

Trackable: Yes

Unique Icon: Yes

Spins: Heck Yes!

The coin is based on two dies with a ship's wheel forming the base and the skeletal pirate providing the spinning component! Deatailing only Mackey can provide!

ef8a44f7-29d6-4eb6-99b7-b4fec2b65309.jpg

Shoot, I may have to come out of geocoin retirement for this one. Wait, it's only available at the event... phew, that was close, my retirement is safe.

No such luck, Droo:

,,,,The first is for an event, with an extra version being sold on geoswag.

With Avroair & Mackey teaming up, I don't think anyone's retirement or even Christmas fund is safe--we'll be lucky to get our utility bills paid!

Had a great event! I have some extra Pirate Spinner event coins (about a handful), if anyone is interested, I am doing something slightly different and selling them with a trackable pirate bear (trackable coin + trackable bear) for $25.00 shipped. :) The proceeds will help pay the remainder of the costs for my event.

The coin:

c413c9c0-f25d-4420-b12c-1bc53bb7f341.jpg

The trackable pirate bear and tag:

39aef204-2631-4fb5-9ff4-70c93028b01f.jpg

The whole crew:

0d2bc19f-761f-45d3-bd1c-ce4add6e5732.jpg

If interested email me:

Name:

Address:

email:

Bear color choices 1st, 2nd, 3rd (if I don't have enough of a color then I will provide you with the second or third choice), if you don't care then state that.

Colors available: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple

First come, first served.

dangit avoir, I need you to move near me. You keep having these really neat events.

I already moved across country!

Thanks to those who ordered, still have a few left.

Here's some event pics:

We had a pirate ferry, taking attendees to two 5-star caches in the middle of the lake:

223907ec-63a7-4a51-bfeb-674f19ea7315.jpg

Young crew members strolling in a ship!

56a9c814-9039-40f1-8dd9-afcf294eda0c.jpg

Coins, tags and bears... and a message in a bottle craft travel bug.

Event page

Next year we are working on having the event a true 5 star terrain --- on board two battling pirate ships (the ones they used in Pirates movie)! Maybe during the Groundspeak block party weekend or near then.

Edited by avroair

dangit avoir, I need you to move near me. You keep having these really neat events.

I already moved across country!

Thanks to those who ordered, still have a few left.

Here's some event pics:

We had a pirate ferry, taking attendees to two 5-star caches in the middle of the lake:

223907ec-63a7-4a51-bfeb-674f19ea7315.jpg

Young crew members strolling in a ship!

56a9c814-9039-40f1-8dd9-afcf294eda0c.jpg

Coins, tags and bears... and a message in a bottle craft travel bug.

Event page

Next year we are working on having the event a true 5 star terrain --- on board two battling pirate ships (the ones they used in Pirates movie)! Maybe during the Groundspeak block party weekend or near then.

OMG! Pirates and Geocoins! That couple and their baby look awesome (nothing like dressing up in pirate regalia)-and a pirate ferry-WOW! This event looks crazy wonderful! I agree with Ashallond, I would love to attend one of these, too! Maybe next year (maybe not; I just looked at the event page and saw where you are located :mad: Dang it) . . .these pictures are too cool!

Edited by Degai